Lapine Pet Bed & Bath Inc
51590 Russell Rd, La Pine, OR 97739
We are new to town and worried about bringing our dog to a new place. The groomer Ashley came out and discussed our needs and concerns. we picked our Cocker 2 hours later. He was happy and looked great. Ashley came out once again and asked if we are happy with her work. This type of care for animals and customer service is rare in any business. Thank you Ashley.
I been in this area for years, and this is the most professional dog grooming place I seen in years, the person with the toe nail clipping!!! giving a 1 star? I asked the business and they said what! couldn't believe what I told them, anyway you will be happy you took your animal here; fair on the price too. and definitely a 5 star rating, they are so good you have to make an appointment. and there might be somebody as good but not better, very professional.
we just moved to La Pine in Aug 2011, and have kenneled our two dogs there 4 times and have not been dispointed. Our girls are our babies so we don't take them to just any puppy motel. They always take very good care of them, even when there was snow on the ground this winter, they were out shoveling snow for potty breaks for the pups. I have no need to take them anywhere else.
Don't let 1 accident (nail clipping) change your opinion. I've been bringing my dogs here for approximately 13 years for boarding and grooming. Everyone here works hard to give the best and most professional services possible....
- When I brought my puppy in for boarding the 1st time, I was concerned she would have a hard time because she was so young. The staff here took special care of her, and had my puppy up front with them a lot, so she wouldn't be traumatized.
- I had a huge (200lb) dog that needed grooming often. They had a special ramp made to get him into the bathing area, and even the husband came sometimes to help out.
- I had concerns because my puppy was not getting opportunities to be with other dogs, and I didn't want an "unsocial" dog. While boarding, they carefully put my puppy with other dogs, to monitor her behavior. I was happy to find out my dog was fine, and also that they would do this for me, at no added charge.
- The best reference is my dog's behavior. When I bring them, they literally try to push their way through the closed door to get into the back. If my dogs were being mistreated in any way, they would not be so anxious to get inside. When I pick them up after boarding, they're excited to see me, but NOT in a "desperate-get-me-out-of-here" way.
- In all my years coming here, I did have one time that the nail was trimmed too short. I was advised, it was treated and all ended up fine. Accidents happen all the time, everywhere, to everyone. It's important to look at the whole picture and the long term. I cannot speak highly enough of LaPine Pet Bed and Bath!
I needed my Chinese Pugs nails clipped and being new to the area I" googled "for groomers. This one came up. Took dogs there and the young lady that started on dog 1 cut her nail back so far it was bleeding heavily. When I seen the blood on the blanket she had her setting on I asked her what happened. All she said is "I am the only one here and I am trying to call someone now." I went outside and got my husband, he went in and bandaged my dogs foot. She just kept saying"I am the only one here and i am trying to call someone now." We got our dog out of there, and needless to say the 2nd dog did not get his nails clipped. I have a feeling she is not supposed to do nail clips but tried since no other person was there to do it.
My husband was waiting for me in the car at a SuperMarket Parking Lot, when this little girl came up to his window and had a small kitten in her hands and asked him if he wanted her. Husband of course said NO, she walked away and just as I was coming out of the store, she ran up and threw this kitten in his window.
Well, there was nothing to do at that point so we took her home.
We named her BABY, because she has always been so small. Well, of course she grew up and had hair from the sixties !!!!!
In comes LaPine Pet Bed and Bath, Michelle who is the only one there, and is the Owner of this establishment, that handles all the Cats.
Anyway, I can't tell you how happy we are each and everytime that we bring Baby in for her shampo and cut.
So, if you have Cats and need them done, this is the place :)
Excellent Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!