The 25 year-old gas pack HVAC at my house developed a hole in the heat exchanger and filled the house with carbon monoxide, so the gas company locked the meter. It was late December (cold!) and I had put the house up for sale, so I had to get heat in it. I contacted Jim because my insurance agent told me that he had had a good experience with him. Jim went to great lengths to locate the part and get it installed. By this time, I had moved to another state, but he kept me informed of his progress all along and even sent me a picture of the repaired unit.
3600 Papermill DrKnoxville, TN 37909
Serving the Knoxville Area
From Business: We specialize in boiler repair, boiler parts & supplies, piping & mechanical engineering
On 6/22/16 Jim Mikles DBA H.C.S. Mechanical Contractors installed a new AC. The following day, 6/23/16 it was discovered that the drain line was leaking water onto the wood surface under the unit. Jim was contacted this day & a representative came to the home on 6/24/16 & applied tape & organized wiring. No changes were made to the drain. The water leakage was blamed on cold air condensation. The dripping continued & Jim was contacted again 6/25/16. 7/29/16, the unit shut down because the pan under the condenser filled with water due to the drain line being blocked. Water backed up into the furnace & leaked onto the wood under the unit which then leaked onto the drywall in the garage causing approximately $400 in damages. On 7/29/16 a larger pan was installed and the drain line rebuilt. Jim was contacted regarding the damages but will not pay for the repair to the ceiling as he wishes to have "his drywall guy" come to the home and paint over the damage which will not repair the damage.