- General Info
- One Stop began operations in 2005 when a massive hurricane season swept through Florida. One Stop owners have a combined experience of over 30 years in hurricane shutters, which means a wealth of knowledge in the industry. In this way, One Stopâ??s differentiating factor involves the highest quality of our products and services. Demand for storm shutters in Central Florida have increased as communities have become more aware of the need to protect their lives and property from a storm, and with that increase our business has grown. We realize that only the best quality work can provide adequate protection against hurricanes.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- hurricane shutters
- Located in Kissimmee, serving all of Central Florida and beyond
- English, Spanish
- Other Email
I contacted One Stop for an estimate after one other local vendor came in much higher than all of the research said it should be and when they said it would be three months to get the shutters.
The estimate we received was in line with the research we had done so we made our choice and we were rewarded with an excellent product and excellent service!
All of the staff we had contact with, from Wayne, the estimator, to Jeffrey, the installer, to Jose the owner, to Marlene in the office they were very professional and helpful every step along the way.
I would recommend this company without question.
You wrote a review for One Stop Hurricane Shutters
10 minutes ago
I called this company for a quote over 5 weeks ago. The estimator (some guy from Iowa) came out to measure the property about a week later. Now 5+ weeks later, I still have not received a written estimate. I submitted an online inquiry on their website, no response. I called the office and got someone that was very combative, acting like a jerk, told me that because I was upset for having to wait 5+ weeks to receive a quote, "lets not do business". Maybe Joe Ramirez and Nestor Ramirez ought to hire employees that are customer focus, professional in with handling customer inquiries and issues, and actually give a rat's behind. I would not recommend this company to anyone, due to their lack of professionalism, and timeliness. How hard is it to generate a quote and email it to a potential customer? Grade F!
After receiving 3 estimates for accordion shutters from other vendors, I contacted One Stop for an estimate. After one day I received an emailed proposal and made our choice, based on reviews, and a very competitive price. We were NOT disappointed!!
Of all vendors I've dealt with in my adult life, the folks from One Stop have no peers! From Walter, the estimator, to Dante and Jeffrey, the installers, to Jose the owner, and on-site reviewer/inspector, these guys WERE THE BEST! Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating just begins to cover it. I couldn't be more satisfied with the product and the manner in which it was installed. I can recommend this company without reservation. Thanks again to Jose, Dante, Jeffrey & Walter!!
I called and spoke to Jonathan, he was very polite and scheduled an estimate within the hour. He personally came out and measured my house (which was for free) and I had a quote in my hands before the end of the day. Great service and quick turn around time. I Highly recommend to anyone looking for security or storm protection!
Phone: (407) 944-0555
Address: 1738 Kelley Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34744
People Also Viewed
- Superior Screens & Pools
Orlando, FL 32835
- Budget Blinds serving St. Cloud
Orlando, FL 32828
- Budget Blinds serving Greater Orlando
Oviedo, FL 32765
- Budget Blinds serving Lady Lake
The Villages, FL 32162
- Budget Blinds serving East Orlando
Winter Springs, FL 32708
- Glass Tinting Of Winter Park
Sanford, FL 32771
- C & B Glass and Mirror
- Budget Blinds serving South Orlando
Kissimmee, FL 34747
- Maitland Glass LLC
- John Sliding Door Wheel