Island Hammock Pet Hospital
98175 Overseas Hwy, Key Largo, FL 33037
Passionate about animals, compassionate about animal care.
At Island Hammock Pet Hospital, we strive to provide the highest quality medical care at the lowest cost possible with a dedication to excellence and compassion in veterinary medicine. We achieve this by:
1. Practicing preventative medicine and animal wellness.
2. Consulting with our clients to inform and educate best practices to maintain the health of their pet, understand what medical care options are available to their pets and what the costs of those options are.
3. Employing the best, brightest, most committed and compassionate people available. We invest in our team to provide career opportunities, an ideal work environment where they can excel and we support their continued education.
4. Establishing and maintaining our accreditation with the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Veterinary hospitals accredited by AAHA must demonstrate an exceptional level of medical care and client service. Our accreditation demonstrates our commitment to meeting the highest standards of veterinary care when caring for your pet.
5. Using state of the art medical equipment, tools and processes that helps us provide excellent medicine at reduced costs.
6. Providing a state of the art facility that strives to make our patients feel comfortable when they visit us and aids in patient convalescence.
7. Being an environmentally conscious facility, where energy efficiency, water conservation and recycling are a standard part of our business practices.
The Island Hammock Pet Hospital is a locally owned and operated full service Veterinary Hospital. We are committed to providing you and your pets the highest quality medical care at the lowest cost possible with a dedication to excellence and compassion in veterinary medicine.
Dr. Martha Edwards, Dr. Marta Pawluk & Dr. Suzanne Sigel. Please see our website at www.IHPHonline.com
Located at mile marker 98 oceanside-across from Anthony's.
American Animal Hospital Association
American Veterinary Medical Association
Florida Veterinary Medical Association
Parking: On Site
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Took my Golden in for a skin infection we were in an out quickly after a thorough exam and treatment, the hospital was clean the staff VERY friendly and Dr Gomez was wonderful , if you need pet care or boarding this is DEFINITELY the place to go ,thanks to all for taking care of Cooper
I have had the same Vet for 20 plus years. I have never felt comfotable with any other Vet in all that time until today. We are vacationing in the keys for 2 weeks and had an incident with one of my german shepards. It was 11:30 on a Saturday and Island Hammock closes at noon. They told us to bring my pup in. The vet tech Pedro was very thorough with his questions and very friendly with both my dogs. Then Dr. Edwards came in. She examined my pup, listened to both my husband and myself as well as my dog Bub. Very few Vets have the ability to listen to both humans and animals. I am very impressed. Enough so that my family Vet asked for Dr. Edwards contact information in case she ever has a patient visiting the Keys! I am that careful when it comes to the care of my pups, they're family.