Sun Pro Glass TintingAdd to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory.
|Mon - Fri:|
Family & Friends,
As most of you know I was broken into at my house and robbed AGAIN! This is the second time I have been robbed in Houston, Texas and both times they went through the glass in my door and they were in and out in under 10 mins. Thank GOD no one was home and I feel they actually watch streets until people leave. They do not care/fear if you have an alarm or cameras because they are in and out way faster than any cops can show up. I have talked to the cops both times during my robberies and they tell me that they do not even show up to alarm calls from alarm companies because they would spend all day on false alarms.
The goal is to make your house so annoying that they will not bother with your home and just move on to the next one. I assure you that if you have this protection film and when they see that your glass is not going to break easy for a quick smash and grab they will run away and move on to the next house.
I have done a bunch of research on this security film for your home glass and I decided that the security of my home and family was worth every penny. The cost to install this glass was so minimal compare to the total cost of what they took from me both times.
You all know me well and know that I got several bids and really went with who I thought had the best product and most reliable, along with cost. Installation was quick, easy and very clean.
I want to recommend everyone I know to do this to their own home... I promise you that if you have never been robbed there is no worse feeling.
I'm not a tint expert, in fact I know nothing about window tint. When I called Sun Pro the receptionist directed me to their sales representative, Ryan, who was very helpful. When he came out to our house, (the next day!), he explained my options clearly.
I was trying to reduce the amount of heat that came pouring into my living room/breakfast nook/master bedroom, and he showed me examples of tint on my windows that would accomplish that. He left the samples up on the windows for a couple days so that I could decide which one worked best for me and my family.
I ended up choosing a darker film because I wanted a higher heat rejection. When the installers came, they were extremely professional, got to work right away and finished within a few hours. I immediately noticed the difference in temperature in my house and was still able to enjoy the beautiful view in my backyard perfectly. My friends come over and can't even tell that I have any tint, it looks so natural.
I highly recommend them to anyone who wants quality service and a widely beneficial and cost effective product for any home. I will never have to lower the shades again and the furniture is saved. Thanks to Sun Pro!
I wanted to say that I had the most wonderful experience with Sun Pro Glass Tinting. Being that I didn't know anything about which film to put on my home, they sat down with me and explained to me what film they would recommend for the reasons I was needing film , which was mainly for glare and heat reduction. They did recommend a couple different films to me, being that they are knowledgeable, but still left several different samples for me on my windows , and told me to take a couple days before making my decision. I ended up going with one of the films they recommended, and without their help and professionalism, I really don't know what I would have done. Thank you so much for taking care of me and for the professional advise ! I will most definitely recommend your company to my friends and family. :)
I have had two jobs with Sun Pro and they have always been professional, courteous, great price and offer a great warranty~ Looks very professional on both business I had locations at. They also assisted me with glass replacement. I am confident in their service and product that I refer my clients!
Wonderful experience with this company! We got what we asked for and more. Ryan helped us pick out the right color film and figured out what would be best for our home. I love that it's cooler in my living room where the sun used to pour in and I can still see my backyard view. Installers were very professional and friendly. I will be calling them to tint my rental properties as well!
Excellent customer service. Quality and efficient install. I love the way my house looks!! I met with many competitors, and Sun Pro made me feel like I was getting the film that was right for me. I didn't feel like they were pushing me to get what "they" wanted me to get. Sun pro is the only way to go!!
Ryan Chambers and his team from Sun Pro Glass Tinting, in Sugar Land, exceeded our expectations for customer service, professional guidance, quality of work, value of product, and follow-up. Positioning and facing of windows in our recently purchased "fixer upper" were causing problems with glare, fading of furniture, etc., not to mention privacy issues with "inquiring neighbors" peeking through windows at they walked their dogs around the green space outside the house. Friends referred us to Ryan as he had tinted windows on both their home and business and they had been pleased with the results. No high pressure sales tactics, just problem solving and affordable solutions. Six months later and we couldn't be happier with the results of working with Ryan and Sun Pro. Thanks guys!
Sun Pro originally installed window tint on my house 7 years ago. I had a broken window replaced and called Sun Pro back out to tint my window replacement. They came right out within a week and BRENT, their installer was great! He was in and out in about 30 minutes and was professional and knowledgable. And such a nice guy! My 7 year old window film looks just as good as the new film! I highly recommend SUN PRO! Great company to work with - so glad I chose them!
I called Sun Pro because I found their booth at the home show. I had no problem with their installation crew that came to my home, but I was very disappointed with their sales representative who did not explain the following while quoting the work I wanted done to my home:
• The square footage of my home windows was not included in the quote.
• Verbally, not written, I was advised the price was $4.05/sqft
• My estimate is given in money, not square footage.
• The sales representative informed me of the different films but not the different prices. He advised the lighter films would not give me the results I wished so the best choice was to choose the darkest film available. He advised the price was the same for every shade of film.
• When selecting the film, I was not informed of the disadvantages that this film would bring to my residence. My house that has 71 windows and allows a lot of sunlight and heat to come in. My goal was to reduce the heat. With the installation of this product, light was reduced by 50% and my home was beginning to look like a night club in mid afternoon.
• After the quote was signed, I gave the sales representative a check for 21% of the quoted price to begin installation. The remaining balance was to be paid after the work had been completed.
• When the installation process began the employees who came were very professional. After the film was installed in the master bedroom, living room, and breakfast area, I realized the film I was advised to choose was too dark and disvalued my home. I immediately tried to communicate with the main office and asked for Bob, the owner. At first the receptionist did not want to route the call to the owner. I explained that I was unsatisfied with the product and wished to stop the installation and cancel the rest of the order. Bob then got on the phone and informed me he needed to speak to the sales representative before the stop order was approved. The sales representative later called and his response was this was the dark film I had chosen and that is what they installed and they were not going to stop the order. Again I wish to remind, the file was chosen at the sales representative advisement.
• In addition, I was informed by the installation crew that the dark film could not be installed in the front windows of my home because it was against my HOA's restrictions. I was not warned by the sales representative while he was in my home quoting this film. If the film had been installed, I would have been fined by my HOA.
In view of these drawback and horrible communication, I requested the installation crew to get their material and immediately leave my home.
Once the installation crew left, I felt the need to review the pricing on the quote more closely. I found I was being charged pricing that varied between $2.01 and $7.40 per square foot.
Currently I am now receiving threatening phone calls from their sales representative, Ryan, and leaving the following text messages :
"You still owe and WE WILL COLLECT -- :)"
" you are not the first person to act like this but I promise we always win"
What kind of company calls a customer continuously to threaten them while their service was not finished and the customer is dissatisfied? To also threaten myself and my family to bring constable to my home and bring this childish dramatic scene in front of my small children.
I do not feel obligated to pay the balance of the quote while the job was not completed and I canceled the order. I feel the initial payment was more than suffice to cover the material used.
I am writing this to warn consumers of the horrible and disgusting customer service this company has. I hope who ever does do business with this company is not treated the same.
I called Sun Pro Glass Tinting because I had some glare problems at home. The window film they installed not only fixed the problem I had but also lowered my utility bills significantly. I recommend Sun Pro Glass Tinting for any window film installations. They have great warranties for their films!
I called Sun Pro glass tinting to come out and look at my windows. They arrived on time and were very informative about film and their services. He assurred me that Madico was a great manufactored and Sun Pro had certified installers. After taking quite a few estimates I agreed to hire Sun Pro mto tint my house. What a difference window tinting has made to my home. My view is so much better and my house is cooler. I wish I would have done this a long time ago. Thank you so much Sun Pro.
I used to have a lot of heat and glare thourghout my entire home. After Sun Pro glass tinting came and tinted my entire home, I now can leave all my blinds open and enjoy my windows. The Sun Pro installers were very professional and did a great job. I have recomended them to three of my neighbors and they love the service and the product also. Thanks again Sun Pro.