1. Continue to Maintain a Reputation for Excellence In:
-Ethical Bid Practices
-Providing Alternative Solutions to Problems
-Controlling and Maintaining Cost
2. Enforce Professionalism and Ethics in the Fire Protection Industry.
3. Always Act in An Honorable Respectful Matter with Our Customers, Clients and Employees.
4. Continually Refine Our Methods for Quality Service.
5. Continually Adapt to the Latest in Technology.
6. Continue to Retain and Train Quality Associates.
7. Responsibly Support Our Community Organizations.
Century Fire Sprinklers is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for repairs and maintenance of fire sprinkler systems. We have an extensive inventory of fire protection equipment and supplies. Our fire protection service associates are available to quickly respond to your fire protection and fire sprinkler emergencies.
Century Fire Sprinklers provides a full service in fire sprinkler installations in new buildings and structures. Our associates will design an automatic fire sprinkler system in accordance with job specifications and fire protection industry standards, pronouncements and strict insurance requirements.
*Overhead Fire Sprinkler Systems
*Underground Fire Lines
*Water Storage Tanks
*Back Flow Preventers
Inspections and Testing:
Our associates are certified, experienced and well trained and qualified to handle all of yo ur requirements for timely inspections and testing of your fire protection systems. Century Fire Sprinklers will perform backflow preventer testing, and other fire protection system testing for optimum operation of your systems.
The impact of installing a backflow preventer in an existing fire sprinkler system must first be assessed, by performing hydraulic calculations, prior to the installation of your backflow preventer. Century Fire Sprinklers excels at documenting the existing system design.