We promise as a team to provide you, our family of patients, the highest quality care in a comfortable environment. Together we'll strive to help you make informed decisions, enabling us to render comprehensive treatment in a fun caring atmosphere.
- General Info
- We treat patients who have had bad dental experiences. If this is you call now!! We provide the highest quality care in a safe comfortable environment while helping you make informed decisions for comprehensive dental treatment.
- General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, teeth whitening, sedation dentistry, veneers, Family care, personalized service,
- Oxyfresh, Periosciences, Zoom Advanced whitening system, email@example.com
- Payment method
- Located in the Driftwood Plaza on US Hwy One, Jupiter FL 1.5 miles South of Indiantown Road, on the East side of US 12.5 miles North of Donald Ross Road.
- Sedation, Nitrous Oxide, TV's in all the rooms, headphones available for your comfort,
Pankey Institute Faculty, ADA, FDA, AACD
Michael J Scherb DMD
- Social Links
- Other Information
Services: Dentists, Tooth Whitening, Dental Implants, Dentists
I can't say enough about Dr. Scherb and his wonderful staff. Not only is he very gentle and extremely knowledgeable (a perfectionist) he prides himself in going above and beyond expectations. You feel at home as soon as you walk in the door and they all treat you as if you are a part of their family. You can tell a lot about a practice by how long they have had the same staff, a few have been there for 20+ years!
The staff is as friendly as you will find anywhere, everyone who walks in the door is treated like a VIP.
I am proud to say Dr. Scherb is my dentist. His work of the highest quality and you will love his personality. Always has a smile for you.
The office and dental rooms are so inviting clean.
I would like to thank Dr. Sherb and his great staff for all you do, I have never in my life been to a more comforting doctors office in my life! I have been going to this office for the last 17 years and couldn't be any happier with the way they take such great care of my teeth! Thank you for all you have done for me and my family, your hard work does not go un noticed!
I want to thank Dr. Scherb for taking such great care of my son Evan. My son was in need of a splint on his teeth after sustaining an injury to his mouth while playing baseball. After going to the ER the night before and desperately seeking the right treatment for Evan, it was Dr. Scherb who extended his expertise and care for Evan, by coming to his office on his night off to help my son and ease his pain. Also note that Dr. Scherb never met us or treated us prior to this visit. This is an example of an outstanding Doctor and human being. Thank you
Phone: (561) 747-6611
Address: 2143 S US Highway 1, Jupiter, FL 33477