- General Info
- We've always taken great pride in providing our customers with the best products, services & pricing in the industry. We know the area and have worked with people just like you for many years. We strive to provide personalized, attentive, and cost effective service, no matter how small or large your project might be. Our expertise is impeccable! Our mission is aimed at providing quality service & complete customer satisfaction. Years later the mission's the same. Our commitment to your complete & total satisfaction begins the minute we meet you & continues well after the job has been completed. Call today for a free consultation!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Phone: (706) 367-4468
- Fencing of all types including out of sight fence (DogGuard). Gates, gate operators and access controls including servicing. Pools and spas. Decks. Traffic, parking and safety products.
- Payment method
- visa, master card, discover, debit, check
- Located on 129 just past Arcade going toward Athens on the left, up on the hill.
- North American Fence Contractors Association, Certified Automated Gate Operator Installer, Certified Pool Installer
CGI of GA
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
1/31/2015 Worst experience with a fence company and I have hired quite a few over the years. Very rude (Billy & Kelli), terrible customer service. I was treated from the start like my business was not important to them. They did not make an appt to install my fence. They just showed up one morning (I was not at home by the way). As a pro dog trainer, you can only imagine what truck loads of strangers rolling up my driveway and roaming on my property at 8 am was like! If you can't...just ask my irritated neighbors :-( When I was altered to Chapman Fence's un announced presence, I immediately called the company and told Kelli to have them vacate my property IMMEDIATELY due to the mayhem their presence was causing in my absence of being at home (I was at vet's with my dog who was having a grand mal seizure, btw). When I contacted company next day, 1/31, I was told CF was no longer interested in installing my fence and my deposit was being refunded. What? So, go ahead and use them if you don't mind lack of customer respect shown to you or them not using common sense business practices such as 'don't show up to build fence without making a mutually agreeable day/time with property owner'. I wasted so much time with Chapman Fence only to have a horrible experience and no fence. Off to find a better company to build my fence!
Phone: (706) 367-9511
Address: 4955 Athens Hwy, Jefferson, GA 30549
Website: Main website
More Like This
- Living Waters Pools & Hardscapes
5235 Church St, Flowery Branch, GA 30542
- Birchmore Shields Pool and Spa
154 Oneta St, Athens, GA 30601
- Sci Roofing
323 W Spring St, Monroe, GA 30655
- Sullivan & Forbes
2315 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504
- Superior Interiors & Decks, Inc.
1243 Olde Lexington Rd, Hoschton, GA 30548
- Akridge Fence Co
770 Arnoldsville Rd, Winterville, GA 30683
- QUALITY SERVICE AND DESIGN
524 Pinetree Cir, Maysville, GA 30558
- E&E painting &home improvment
3495 Coker Rd, Gainesville, GA 30507
- Commerce fence
515 pleasant acres rd, Maysville, GA 30558
- MLW All Phase Construction & Roofing
1991 Jimmy Daniel Rd, Athens, GA 30606