Smeared lipstick on a pig. I would never stay here again.Rude desk clerk. Our room smelled of mildew. Air conditioning unit did not fit in wall. They tried to fill gaps with wood and foam but sunlight and bugs still got in. The spiders seem to enjoy that though. No closet but they provided a metal shelf with a closet rod under it. But it was falling off the wall so it should not hold anything. The hardest and most uncomfortable bed and chair I have even used. Bathroom walls were white with splotches of ivory paint on them but it at least went with the mismatched ivory electrical outlet and white faceplate. The shower surround had a hole in it as well as mold on the caulk. I am 5'10" and the shower head was at eye level. I had to duck to take a shower. I didn't even want to know what they were hiding above the suspended ceiling in the bathroom. Who puts a false ceiling in a bathroom anyway?I was treated and felt like a criminal staying here but that may be what they are used to common guest. They demanded a photo copy of driver's license of all guests staying there. You need to push an eclectic button to release the doors in order to leave the building. That would be fun if the place caught fire and was filled with smoke. The hallways are very dark. The place is dingy, rundown and seedy looking inside. And who designs a hotel with the front desk on the second floor that requires three sets of steps to reach or a really long ramp that starts over sixty feet away from main door and still requires you to go up another two ramps to get to the office. It is horrible for carrying it bags and the place has no elevator either.
when you find a place like this turn it in to the health department don't let someone else get sucked in to this place put it on the media with pictures to back up what you say
Bed Bugs, black mold. Don't do it. They charge you alot for a tiny room you can't see out the windows and the door lock froze and we were stuck outside in -25 degree weather without shelter. No one EVER in the office.
Fleabag flop house roach Motel. Infested with flies.
hi,it's so wonderfull motel in janesville, so quite, cheap in entire town, no body beat it, gaurantee from me, safest place to stay , they have weekly, monthly and daily rates, every day service for weekly and monthly, i stayed six months, no worry , excellent staff, wonderfull welcome.........