10930 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225
Jacksonville Fl 32225: (904) 647-9676
Fax: (904) 374-1135
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Price Range : Average
Parking: Lot, Free
No coupons available
DON'T LET THE DISPLAY SOFAS TRICK YOU!
It really saddens me to write this review on Fantastic Furniture because Barry (owner) and Vinny (his son/nephew) were great ppl.
I don't have much experience buying furniture, but I guess they saw dollar signs when I told them that we needed to furnish our whole apartment.
We purchased a sofa with a matching chaise that reclined, a mattress, bed frame and dresser/nightstand set. The bedroom set brings upon no complaints. BUT... the sofa has me pulling my hair out!!!
1) Each piece connects individually on the bottom but with the reclining and getting on and off the couch they frequently detach which is very frustrating.
2) This couch cost us roughly $2,000 but if you look underneath this couch it looks like a high school kid put this together in wood shop.
3) One of the pieces cracked as soon as my boyfriend sat on it and he isn't even a big guy.
4) The stitching has been coming out since delivery, I'm constantly picking up black strings.
5) The staples that are holding the fabric to the frame are detaching.
6) The stuffing is cheap and it looks like we've had this couch for over a year but it's only been 3 months.
I could go on and on about this couch
About how I've called and they aren't responding
About how I wish I would've just bought the couch I really wanted from Rooms To Go
And about my disappointment.
But I'll leave you with this, IN MY EXPERIENCE the nicer the sales associate the bigger the scam.
Do your research.. And never settle because if they're offering you BIG DISCOUNTS then the product isn't that good!
My husband and I were looking for a stylish & comfortable futon our home office. We went into two major furniture chain stores and they did not even try to find something for us by possibly pulling out a catalog - so we could search for something we liked & then order it.
Our third stop was Fantastic Furniture on Atlantic Blvd. and they were FABULOUS! They worked with us and we picked out something in their Coaster catalog. We wanted something extra comfortable for our grandsons when they sleep overnight. The futon is the most comfortable, gorgeous futon (klik-klak) in light grey fabric. They requested "extra padding" which was added to the back and seat both! You just sink into this futon and don't want to sit on anything else. Also, when the factory had delayed the furniture delivery somewhat to the store, we were given FREE DELIVERY by these incredible owners / staff that run this family owned business.
These guys are the best and we will always have them as our #1 place for furniture. The other furniture stores here in Jacksonville must not need our business, apparently!