The Woodlands Jackson
2119 Woodland Way, Jackson, MS 39209
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
Nothing personal to anyone that derives government assistance but you get what you pay for in these apartments. Only reason I moved was because nothing else was available or affordable .
1. The management is very poor . Sorry attitudes
2. I've lived here since June and have yet to receive a mailbox key I have to hound the damn mail lady to receive mail.
3. The pool is rarely open they don't properly come open pool as should or on time they send their nephew or who ever he is to unlock pool.
4. The gate (amenities) are a lie the main gate it tore up and open 24/7
5. I've been here since June and just received drawers for kitchen because they were doing inspection.
6. They give a one day notice for inspection and then turn around and don't even do inspection on scheduled days so I suggest you keep your apartment clean for a week straight .
7. There has many break ins cars and apartments and the management seem to show no concern about the safety of tenants
8. There are no safety majors being implemented . No security guard no nothing JPD MAY RIDE THRU AND FLASH THEIR LIGHTs.
9. The road is messed up as if they plan on fixing it
10. There are a lot of kids around here but they are no trouble