Regal 8 Inn
6231 W Washington St, Indianapolis, IN 46241
No coupons available
My fiance and I stayed at this motel for almost a month. After staying for 1 week I started to get bit at first I thought it was just mosquitoes but after seeing and capturing the reason. BED BUGS!!!! I took it to the office and they refused to do anything about it. I stayed for another week bc it's all we could afford at the time. Found more and took them up to the office once again but this time the lady who claims to be a manager and Co owner got rude and loud with me and told me she will not rent to me bc I brought that up there and then she said bc we paid late 2 times. When we went to give the key back she refused to give me the money back for the key. I would not suggest anyone stay here the rooms are infested with bed bugs the rooms are moist which has caused mold to grow and the staff is very unprofessional. By the way I give ZERO stars. This place needs shut down and taken over by someone who actually cares about their guests and the cleanliness of their motel.
This is by far the worst place I've ever stayed. I paid 230 for a week and found black mold on both beds in our "newly renovated room". Not to mention bed bugs, roaches, and blood splatter all over the bathroom walls. I bring all of this to the attention of the manager, housekeepers, n front desk simply wanting me n my 3 kids moved to a better room only to be told there's nothing they will do about it n having the cops threatened on us. I wouldn't waste my time if u thinking about unless u want to leave with millions of New pets u didn't have before n can't get rid of. This place is a joke n I've reported to the news. Bbb. And also health department and mayor's action center... Maybe channel 6 will do something about it.
Worst place to stay at period. There's bugs In every room. The front desk staff is rude and inconsiderate. The rooms are always dirty and yet they always complain if you dont let them come in at nine in the morning and change your sheets when you've been up the night before working, even though they dont even really clean the room at all. Worst place ever. No one should stay there and the people that do only do because its cheap. Place sucks.