New Mandarin House Chinese Restaurant
1643 W 23rd St, Independence, MO 64050
Phone: (816) 252-6320
Primary Phone: (816) 252-6320
Fax: (816) 252-6320
Parking: Lot, Free
Cuisines: Asian, Family Style, Chinese
Specialties: American Restaurant, American Food, American
Price Range : Below Average
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
1. black mold in bath room
2. Everything in bath room was nasty
3. I told the lady that I ordered no onions and asked if she could re make it then she grabbed food from me and started picking out onions with her bare hands so nasty
4. The service was bad got major attitude from guy at counter for asking for two extra plates for my kids
5. When we walked in the had trash cans over flowing on the floor
6. They had food stored on the floor in the lobby not good
7. Everyrhing in store just had a nasty film on it like they dont cleen anything
8. I asked for a cup of ice water and the guy dumps out a cup he was drinking out of and then put more tap water init witch was yellow and tried to give it to me so nasty
I would not eat here this place has went way down hill way down hill so so so so so nasty omg I think im going to call the health department untill they close them down or they keep there place clean omg I cant even believe how nasty it was couldnt even eat my food just lookung around turned my stomach I will never eat therw or order from them again and I was one of there best customer I ordered three time a week if not more and now that I have went in there and ate I cant do it no more nasty nasty
I have been ordering from The Mandarin House for many many year and i have to say they are by far the best chinese food i have ever had. I get the generals chicken, shrimp lo mein, and 2 or 3 orders of their crab rangoon with the sweet & sour sauce. I have not found a place with better crab rangoon......Which means that The Mandarin House has the BEST crab rangoon. Their price is definitely reasonable and you get plenty of food.
Totally worth the drive or the wait time. You wont be disappointed.
Spent $40. bought happy family, princess shrimp, empress beef, eggrolls, and crab rangoon. The crab rangoon is the worste I have ever had. The eggrolls were good though. The $10 dinners all had way to much sauce in it to compensate lack of meat. Not worth the price. Not that great. Id eat there maybe if I had no other choice, or if it was the most convenient. Maybe its the best one in the area. If so Sad. But then again I wouldnt be suprised.