Ridge Crest Periodontics has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Ridge Crest Periodontics has not yet specified any specialties.
While the general focus of modern dentistry is to preserve a damaged tooth whenever possible, tooth decay, periodontal disease or injury can still result in tooth loss. Options for filling the gaps left by lost teeth once were limited to bridges or dentures, but they now include dental implants.
Dental implants are posts that are surgically placed into the jawbone and function much like the roots of natural teeth. They can serve as anchors for crowns, bridges, or full or partial dentures, depending on individual need. Because these posts actually fuse with the jawbone, the resulting "root" is very solid and stable.
Implants offer an excellent solution to one or more missing teeth. Implants look very natural, feel secure and most important, and prevent bone loss in the affected area.
* Alloderm Grafting
* Bone Grafting
* Connective Tissue Grafting
* Cosmetic Crown Lengthening
* Esthetic Crown Lengthening
* Expose and Bond (Impacted Teeth)
* Extraction Site Grafting
* Functional Crown Lengthening
* Gingival Grafting
* Grafting For Increased Keratinized Tissue
* Immediate Load in Cooperation with Referring Dentist
* Immediate Placement & Temporization
* Mini Implants
* Multiple Implant Systems Used
* Orthodontic Anchorage Implants
* Periodontal Defect Regeneration
* Periodontal Plastic Surgery
* Periodontal Surgery
* Pocket Reduction
* Pre-Prosthetic Surgery
* Regeneration of Periodontal Defects
* Ridge Augmentation for Implants
* Root Coverage Procedures
* Root Reshaping
* Sinus Augmentation
* Soft Tissue Grafting
* Temporary Anchorage Devices
* Treatment of Gummy Smiles
* Vertical Translation