Committed To The Health Of Your FeetContact Us
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
- Great West Healthcare
- Humana Health
- Multiplan PHCS
Primary: Podiatrist (Foot Specialist)
Foot & Ankle Specialist
Complete Foot Care
- General Info
- We are committed to the health of your feet, podiatric medicine focuses on diagnosing, treating, and preventing foot and ankle problems, such as plantar fasciitis. Dr. Yack, DPM is highly trained through years of study and clinical practice. We Offer You the Best Possible Podiatric Services By Diagnosing the Problem and Finding a Suitable Solution. If you are experiencing foot and / or ankle problems please call us and schedule your visit.
- BBB Rating
- Sports Medicine, Geriatric Podiatry, Bunions, Bone Problems & Fractures, Hammertoes, Corns & Calluses, Deformities, Arthroscopy, Corrective Surgery, Ingrown Toenails, Diabetic Foot Care, Ankle Problems, Foot Injuries, Arch Problems, Circulatory Disorders, Geriatrics, Custom Orthotics, Gait Analysis, Foot Disorders.
- Payment method
- visa, cash, check, master card
- In the Franklin Professional Building, Suite 106 (1 Block South of Governors Drive)
American Podiatric Medical Association
American Academy Of Podiatric Sports Med
American Society of Podiatric Dermatology
Better Business Bureau
- American Podiatric Medical Association,American Academy Of Podiatric Sports Med,American Society of Podiatric Dermatology
- Other Links
- Social Links
GalleryView all (7)
I was very impressed with Dr. Yack and her staff. I am a runner and was experiencing some intense pain in my foot, which turned out to be a fractured sesamoid bone. They were very quick to get me on the schedule as a new patient. I had printed my paper work from their website before going for my visit, and there was virtually no wait. When I returned a month later for my follow-up, I was promptly called back at my scheduled time, and only had to wait 5 minutes.
The office was cozy and clean, despite the building looking older. Dr. Yack was very pleasant and helpful when discussing footwear and evaluating the way I was wearing my shoes. She inserted some different pads in each of my athletic shoes to help my feet recover.
I was very happy that they were able to get me in and out, as a new patient, in less than an hour including some x rays.
I have been seeing Dr Yack on & off for over 20 years. She is a wonderful podiatrist and her staff has always been friendly and professional. If you have a problem she can't help with, she will send you to someone who can. I highly recommend her to anyone who has feet problems.
Went to Dr. Yack with heel pain. She was able to diagnose my problem and get me well in a short time. Dr. Yack and her staff were helpful and did not charge me when I had to change my appointment short notice. I recommend her to family and friends.
Phone: (256) 533-3668
Address: 2006 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL 35801