Come experience what sets us apart!
- Email Business
- Business History
- We are a Vietnam combat disabled veteran (TET 68) and woman-owned business proudly serving the Huntsville area since 1999. For over a decade, we have set high standards for our products, our services, and ourselves.
- BBB Rating
- New Computers, Custom Computers, Computer Parts, Computer Repair, Virus Removal, Spyware Removal, Notebook/ Laptop Repair, Data Recovery
- Antec, Asus, Corsair, Crucial, Lenovo, Logitech, Microsoft, Samsung, Star Tech, Vantec, Western Digital, intel
- Payment method
- check, debit, amex, visa, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards
- Stadium Place Shopping Ctr. 3030 S Memorial Parkway SW A-104 Huntsville, AL 35801
- Custom Built Computers have parts that have a manufacturer warranty of up to 10 years! Come by the store for further details on the best warranties in town!
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Other Information
After downloading a gnarly virus and various other illnesses to my laptop, I visited NACA. The associates there are wonderful! Knowledgeable, patient (and what I know about computers would fit on the head of a pin, so patience is important to me), and timely. And the price was very fair. And I got a hug when I picked up my laptop! How's that for service? I recommend NACA to everyone and will use them in the future.
These guys are great. I had my old system fixed a few years ago by them and they did a great job. Two other stores told me it was dead, they found that it was a simple problem and fixed it immediately. I finally bought a new system recently and I made sure I bought it from them. These guys really know what they are doing and they know how to take care of folks.
03/10/2008Provided by Citysearch
This place is by FAR the best computer store I have run across. I shopped around quite a bit when I was looking for a new computer. I went to all the local shops as well as the big boys (Dell, Gateway, Etc). NACA offered the best product and a VERY knowledgeable staff. They were very patient with me and explained all the latest technology. It's amazing that you can still find good customer service these days. They were on top of things and built me a custom system at about what I was going to pay Dell. The best part is - I don't have to call India when I have a question. The couple of times that I have called for advice (nothing they did, just a stupid printer and network problem), they walked me through everything over the phone and got me up and running. They didn't even care that I bought the printer someplace else!
I love these guys. If you need a new computer, you REALLY need to go see them.
PS - A couple of my co-workers have used them for repair services. Both highly recommend them. They were even able to fix my mother's old gateway system and they didn't try to rip her off.
Phone: (256) 650-6208
Address: 3030 Memorial Pkwy SW A-104, Huntsville, AL 35801