Long Island's Most Recommended Kennel Since 1963!
- General Info
- At Canine Corral Kennels, our puppies are bred for health and temperament by us and our professional breeders. Rest assured when you buy a dog from us, that we set our standards high and are proud to be the only kennel to offer an Unmatched 5 Year Health Guarantee on all of our puppies. To ensure optimal health, all of our puppies are checked daily by licensed veterinarians. All Canine Corral Puppies are up to date on their vaccinations and de-wormings. All Canine Corral Puppies are registered with the American Canine Association or the International Canine Association. All Canine Corral Puppies are micro chipped! This microchip helps to ensure positive identification of your new puppy! This is a very important tool to help reunite you and your pup if they were to get out and get lost! All of Canine Corral Puppies come with a Free Training Course. Crate training and housebreaking will be outlined for you step-by-step according to your own personal schedule. You and your trainer will be communicating to help you stay on track with your personalized plan when you buy a puppy. We are available 7 days a week/ 365 a year for your convenience. When you buy a puppy at Canine Corral Kennels, you become a member of a large family that has been growing for 50 years!
- BBB Rating
- Puppy Sales, Boarding, Grooming, Training, Pet Supplies, Pet Shop, Dog Food
- Health Extension
- Payment method
- financing available, visa, master card, amex, discover, debit, check, cash
- Dixhills, Melville, Huntington Village
- Huntington Station
- American Canine Association & International Canine Association registered, Up-to-date Vaccination Records, Up-to-date De-Worming Records, Pre- Microchipped Prior to Sale, Free Training Course, Free Crate Training & Housebreaking Outline (For Take Home), 7/365 access, 5 year Health Guarantee, Health Extension Brand
International Canine Association
American Canine Association
- American Canine Association International Canine Association
Canine Corral in my opinion is the best place to find a wonderful addition to your family. I first went to Canine Corral in August of 2012 and added one of the best additions to our family. We got our first Boston Terrier . We named him Spidey. The staff at Canine Corral was amazing. We were 1st time puppy owners and we had no idea how to train him. Ira and his staff answered every question and concern and were available anytime. We called them a lot and they never seemed to mind. They helped us whenever we had a question. Our Spidey was so easy to train using the advice of Canine Corral. In 2019 we decided that Spidey need a sister. So with no hesitation we knew we would only go back to Canine Corral. We added another beautiful addition to our family named Lucy. Another Boston Terrier. She has been such a great dog. The dogs we received fro Canine Corral have the best temperament. Fast forward to the present 2020. My son wanted one more puppy. We wanted to get a black and white Boston because our other two are brown and white. So we of course went back to Canine Corral and picked up our newest addition Sadie. In all the years from the first time we went to Canine Corral the customer service has been amazing. Questions are always answered. Dogs are very healthy and we would never go to another breeder. You can see how much the staff love the dogs. The place is always clean and they dogs are always happy. Thank you Canine Corral for helping us have the best three furry babies in our family! I recommend them highly. You will never be disappointed!! We will never go anywhere else.
I walked in to Canine Corral, I was immediately greeted with a warm, welcoming smile, and great information. I came in looking for a hypoallergenic dog. They were very informative and assisted me to pick out the wonderful dog that I brought home. Our Bichon Bubbles has been a fantastic addition to our family. He is truly a wonderful blessing. While speaking with the woman who helped me I learned that they had been placing puppies in great homes since the 1960s and were one of the first in the tristate area to do it. This blew me away. I am absolutely thrilled with my experience. Thank you Canine Corral. Will definitely recommend Canine Corral to my family and friends!
I bought a puppy from them in 1998 and another n 1999. The first dog had horrible allergies to food and needed constant vet care, the 2nd dog was seriously ill with antibiotic resistent kennel cough and treated on antibiotics for 8 months, then turned out to have genetic hair loss. They told me that their dogs didn't come from puppy mills. Out of curiosity I tried to track down the breeders shown on their papers, they could not be found. Loved my dogs but would never buy there again. Now I know that responsible breeders would never sell their dogs to a pet shop.
Ira knew we wanted the dog and did everything possible to make sure we had it, even volunteering to personally board it for us while we were away. He did not have to do that, but he did. Mike and Megan took alot of time and concern on informing us on the dogs car, (ALOT OF TIME). Even after the purchase of we called and visited the store with questions and concerns. Once again they took all the time we needed. The staff there is WONDERFUL. Their patience and concern for the pet and owner was well beyond our expectations.
Recently my fiancé and I purchased our pug from you. We would just like to take the time to let you know what a pleasant experience it was. The time and the interest the three of you gave us was more than generous. We were a little hesitant on making a commitment on a dog because our wedding and the possibility of relocating.
I would like to just say a great big THANK YOU! for helping us add our new addition to the family. Texas is a very healthy, happy, playful puppy and thanks to all your helpful hints and suggestions, he has adapted very quickly to our home. Growing very well @ 4 months and 60 lbs - Big texas would also like to say Thank You!
I purchased my Australian Shepherd from Canine Corral and I couldnt be happier!! The staff was helpful and very knowledgeable. They made sure that the dog was going to suit our family and told us what we should from this breed and what the needs of the dog was as well. My dog Ceasar is STUNNING!! He is a master in agility and is good enough to compete at this point. My 11 & 13 year old taught him how to weave polls, go through tunnels, jump several different heights on the agility course and jump through tires. He is an incredibly smart, loving dog and a huge part of our family!! I love visiting Canine Corral to see the puppies that they have, and get any food or supplies that I may need. Whats also awesome is that you get to handle and play with the puppies. The store and puppies are very well kept. I would highly recommend anyone who wants a puppy to get it from here!
Over the years, I have gone in to Canine Corral several times. In fact, all of the dogs I have ever had I purchased at Canine Corral. I had three dogs, two german shepherds and a yorkie. All three dogs lived long and healthy lives. When you walk in to the store, you are free to take puppies out and play with them in one of the four playrooms. The staff gives you time to connect with the puppy and make sure that it is the right fit for you. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful in making our decisions. They give a large variety of puppies in three spacious rooms. I still stop in to Canine Corral from time to time. They still are extremely welcoming, despite the fact that I am not buying another dog any time soon. Everyone I know, friends and family, have gotten their dogs from Canine Corral. It's a great place to gain a new addition to the family.
I purchased my havanese puppy from canine corRal 4 months ago. I was nervous at first since I've never purchased from a pet store before. The place is so clean and staff was so friendly and helpful. I haven't had any issues with her and plan on purchasing from them again in the future!!
The salesperson, I think his name was Dan, was very knowledgeable and helpful to us. He let us play with quite a few puppies, but the end all for us was the most BEAUTIFUL Havanese baby! Chloe was 8 and a half weeks old when we first met her. She is so adorable! We have had her for four weeks already, and she hits the wee wee pad every single time.
Phone: (631) 549-1544
Address: 1845 New York Ave, Huntington Station, NY 11746
Website: Visit us on our Homepage!