Sears Appliance RepairAdd to Favorites
Saved to Favorites
My refrigerator ice machine quit making ice. I have used Sears home repairs in past and was very satisfied so I called and the woman I spoke with tried to sell me a one year repair warranty. I declined. Then she wanted me to pay the $99 dollar diagnostic in advance. I declined. When the tech arrived he diagnosed that the ice making unit was no good, but had one in his truck. Bill came to $473.43 but he would drop fee to $236.71 if I took the one year warranty. Rip off to sell warranties.
1. Our dishwasher flooded the kitchen. Sears was called out.
2. The repairman arrives, turns on dishwasher, and it does not flood immediately. Since it is 4:30 and he still has stops to make, he does not have the time to look further (he was their 5-10 minutes). He advices my wife to take a picture if it does it again.
3. That night, it starts to flood the kitchen again.
4. A week later he comes, looks at my pictures, the towels we left spread out, and the wet dry vac in the corner. He has to order a part.
5. Another week later, he installs the part.
We have ALWAYS had great experiences with Sears service calls....but this one was different-----because William Wyatt's service was STELLAR!!!! He was so professional, prompt & polite, we'd like to ALWAYS have him come out to service our Sears appliances!
Ritch & Cyndi
We have a freestanding icemaker that was making insufficient ice. Obviously the unit was in need of repair. Sears sent a checklist technician. All he could do was do a "look-see." He didn't even have the tools to do any repairs. What a waste of time after waiting 2 weeks for an expected repair. I could have done that. Very disappointing.
I just love Sears because of their warranty they offer on our appliances. Just picked out a new refrigerator because a part had been discontinued for our old one. The service guy was friendly and knowledgeable. I also have my other appliances covered through Sears. In summery, they always do a great job servicing our appliances.
Phone: (713) 936-2044
Address: 20131 Highway 59 N, Humble, TX 77338
402 1st St E, Humble, TX 77338
11311 Birchwood Dr, Humble, TX 77338
20819 Essman Ln, Houston, TX 77073
Spring, TX 77386
20819 Essman Ln Ste 13, Houston, TX 77073
Spring, TX 77383
2031 Highway 59 N, Humble, TX 77396
6953 Fm 1960 Rd E, Humble, TX 77346