Former FBI Agent & Former Assistant District Attorney In Your Defense - If you face criminal charges, hire an experienced criminal defense lawyer.
- General Info
- DUI/DWI DEFENSE, DRUG CRIMES & CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE DEFENSE, STATE OR FEDERAL CRIMES, SEX CRIMES, ASSAULT & DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Thomas M. Henderson is a Former FBI Agent & Assistant District Attorney that is now a Criminal Defense Attorney with 40 Years of Experience. Phones are answered 24 hours to serve you. Get the Right Kind of Experience. The complex criminal justice system was established to maintain individual rights and protect public order. An amazing number of steps occur in the arrest to sentence process. If you face criminal charges, it is a significant advantage to be represented by an attorney who has extensive experience in a number of key positions within the criminal justice system. I am attorney Thomas M. Henderson, P.C., a Houston, Texas, criminal defense lawyer who worked as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and also served as an assistant district attorney for the Harris County District Attorney Office before entering private practice. I Put my experience to work for you. Schedule an initial consultation with me by calling 713-552-1940. Federal & State * Felonies * Misdemeanors * Juvenile * DWI *Free Consultations**Weekends & Nights by Appointment Only Phone Answered 24 Hours A Day
- Email The Law Office of Tom M Henderson PC
- Business History
- I am Thomas M. Henderson, a criminal defense lawyer in Houston, Texas, with more than 30 years of legal experience in criminal law, and additional years working in law enforcement as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Few attorneys in the country, much less in the state of Texas, are as uniquely qualified as I am to construct effective criminal defense strategies. My experience working as a special agent for the FBI and my 13 years as an assistant district attorney with the Harris County District Attorney's Office help provide me with a comprehensive knowledge of the criminal justice system that few criminal defense lawyers can match.
I am licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas and licensed to practice before the United States Supreme Court, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
If you or someone you know faces criminal charges, I encourage you to schedule a free, no-obligation consultati
- Federal and State defense for Felonies, Misdemeanors, Juvenile: Assault, Family Violence, Controlled Substances, Drugs, DWI, DUI, CDL Issues, Expunctions/Non-Disclosures, Probation Revocation, Theft, Weapons White Collar Crimes and more.
- Payment method
- visa, amex, cash, check, mastercard
- Executive Plaza Suite 600 - Southwest Freeway Near Newcastle St.
- Central Houston, Greenway - Upper Kirby
- Call 24/7 - Attorney,Free Consultation,Centrally Located
- English, Spanish
Former Assistant District Attorney
Criminal / Defense Attorney
Former FBI Agent
- Houston Bar Association,Texas Bar Association
Henderson Tom M PC
Tom M. Henderson, P.C.
- Other Link
- Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Domestic Violence Attorneys, Drug Charges Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Federal Law Attorneys, Juvenile Law Attorneys, Sex Offense Attorneys
- Other Information
Free Consultation: Yes