We are one of the largest and most successful business brokerage firms in the nation with over 100 offices nationwide. Experienced, professional, and confidential.
**Why Murphy Should be Your Business Broker**
The sale of an active business is more effectively managed by a professional business intermediary who is experienced in all aspects of the transaction. Buying and selling a business demands a level of expertise that only a Business Broker Possesses.
There are 25,007,505 businesses in the United States today. Forty percent of business owners expect to sell their business within the next three years.
Sat - SunClosed
**Services & Expertise**
**Business Owners who wish to sell:**
For business owners considering the sale of their company, Murphy Business Associates will provide the following services:
* Determine the market value of the business to be sold
* Prepare an informational package describing the business to be sold
* Market to prospective buyers on their financial capability and their sincerity in buying
* Assist the seller in evaluating offers and negotiating terms of the transaction
* Facilitate the consummation of the transaction in conjunction with the seller's tax and legal advisors
**Individuals or Companies who wish to buy:**
For buyers considering the purchase of a business or franchise and companies seeking to grow through acquisition, Murphy business Associates will:
* Conduct a needs-analysis of your buying criteria
* Run a comprehensive search of businesses that meet your needs
* Conduct a fair market analysis for your chosen target acquisition
* Prepar e an offer and negotiate terms and conditions
* Assist with financial and funding support
* facilitate the closing