Thank you for your reply and for your management team for looking into this. The way you've handled this exemplifies the top notch service from Cullen's we're all accustomed to. Thank you for your generosity. We look forward to dining at Cullen's very soon and will continue to give rave reviews to our family and friends! Thank you again
Been twice. This place is pretending to be a fine restaurant. Service is deplorable-. Food was so bad we could not even eat it. Could not cut steak with a knife. It was cut into pieces before it was served so it was cold. Vegetables were dripping in oil and tasted burnt. Mashed potatoes had chunks of uncooked potatoes. Sausage Chicken Gumbo was watery and had no meat at all!. Bloody Mary was so hot we could not drink it and it was brown rather than the traditional color. When we tried to advise management we were argued with and offered a free desert. The meal we ordered came with a desert so they are not only rude but stupid. We were warned before we went, but we tried it anyway because it is so close to our house. We will continue to drive over to the inner loop, midtown and the Montrose for fine dining. Save your money and stop at the Sonic up the street.
Thank you for the thank you note. We very much enjoyed having our event at Cullen's restaurant. It was the first time I and many of my guests had ever been. Desiree was a wonderful server! She was wonderfully patient and attentive. Hilary was also a joy to work with. She responded to all of my inquiries promptly. I will most definitely recommend Cullens to anyone who is looking for a venue for their event. Desiree mentioned a Sunday brunch with unlimited mimosa's as well. I am looking forward to sampling that as soon as out little bundle of joy has arrived.
I received your letter regarding our wedding on January 20th. Hilary Hart did an amazing job organizing and communicating with me and my husband. There were many last minute changes on my end and she graciously accepted the task of accommodating those changes immediately. She helped make our day an unforgettable one.
Our experience with Cullen's was wonderful. Sara and her staff were terrific. The reception was a great success. Everyone that attended was really impressed. Some said it was the best reception that they had ever be to. Sara was always very helpful. The staff that night were exceptional. The food and cakes were unbelievably great. We will certainly use Cullen's again if needed and will recommend you to friends and business associates. Beth and Brad have a wonderful memory.
I worked with Elizabeth Haug to organize our event. From the very beginning all the way to the close of our event, she was nothing shy of remarkable! Extremely calm, organized, and accessible. I have put together many company events over the years and nothing ever went this smooth and seamless. I cannot thank you, Elizabeth, and the Cullen’s staff enough for making this a memorable event for all attendees. It is extremely difficult to please several hundred employees and I can honestly say I do not recall any mutters or dissatisfaction. Kudos to Elizabeth and your incredible staff.
I live in Central Texas and came to Houston to visit some very special friends of mine. My husband and I, along with our friends, decided to double date at Cullen's. Can I just say, "Wow!" Our experience and not to mention, the food, was absolutely amazing. Cullen's is definitely the fanciest restaurant I have ever been to but I felt totally comfortable. Matthew was our server and was a real gem. Thank you for the experience. I sure hope we get to go again! :)
Phone: (281) 991-2000
Address: 11500 Space Center Blvd, Houston, TX 77059
- General Info
- Cullen's Upscale American Grille is Houston's newest premier dining establishment, featuring handcrafted American cuisine. Housed in an eye-catching facility, the restaurant boasts both casual and sophisticated dining areas with menus to match virtually every taste and preference. OUR FACILITY INCLUDES: â€¢ An elegant dining room â€¢ Casual dining in Cullen's Grille â€¢ Dozens of flat screen TV's for viewing sports and special events â€¢ A formal ballroom and ceremony space for banquets and weddings â€¢ Seven private dining rooms â€¢ Exclusive, limited seating dining in Macy's Table (suspended over the main dining room) â€¢ Patio dining â€¢ Live entertainment venue. Cullen's LIVE is the premier Live music venue in Houston. Featuring 2 stories of bands and live entertainment every Thursday through Saturday from 8pm to 1am. Come enjoy our outdoor patio or find a spot in one of the secluded lounges to listen to the best of original acts and touring cover bands. Check the website often to see who is coming to town. Cullen's Live has the right music for you. Sight Sounds Spirits.
- Email Business
- Extra Phones
Phone: (281) 991-2010
Phone: (281) 484-2274
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, cash
- Price Range
- Clear Lake, Southbelt - Ellington
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Self, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Cuisines: Fine Dining, Caterers, American, Seafood, Steakhouse
Alcohol: Full Bar
People Also Viewed
- Tommy's Restaurant Oyster Bar
2555 Bay Area Blvd, Houston, TX 77058
- The Palm - Downtown Houston
1201 Fannin St Ste 129, Houston, TX 77002
- Eugene's Gulf Coast Cuisine
1985 Welch St, Houston, TX 77019
4848 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77098
- Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
2405 W Alabama St, Houston, TX 77098
- Becks Prime
2902 Kirby Dr, Houston, TX 77098
- Federal American Grill
510 Shepherd Dr, Houston, TX 77007
- The Union Kitchen
4057 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77025
- The Rustic
1121 Uptown Park Blvd Ste 4, Houston, TX 77056
- King Ranch Texas Kitchen
1605 Post Oak Blvd, Houston, TX 77056