Advantage Business Capital offers some of the most innovative and flexible accounts receivable factoring programs in today's market. This method of obtaining business financing is a viable alternative when traditional business financing fails to provide your business with the capital it needs. Our factoring and asset-based lending programs are customized by our professional staff to meet your company's unique circumstances. We offer same day funding, competitive rates, timely reports and personal service.
How Does Factoring Work?
* Advantage Business Capital purchases your accounts receivable and advances up to 90% of verifiable invoices.
* The remaining balance of the invoices, less our discount, is paid to you after we receive payment from your customer.
* After the initial approval, funds are typically available within 24 hours of request.
* Recourse and Non-Recourse Programs
* High Advance Rates
* 24-hour Turnaround
* $25,000 to $5 Million
* Timely and Detailed Reporting
STAFFING INDUSTRY SOLUTIONS
Benefits for Staffing Companies:
* Able to meet weekly and daily payroll requirements.
* Adds staff as your business grows.
* Take on new customers without worry or hesitation.
*Open new offices with adequate staffing from day one.
*Meet payroll tax requirements without worry or concern.
* Providing asset-based lending services for a wide range of industries, starting as low as $100,000.
* Often relationships s tart as factoring and then graduate to an asset based revolving line of credit.
* Cost-effective, competitive relative to other financial options.
* Working capital to support business growth and meet seasonal or cyclical financing needs.
Mark Tiggeloven is Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer at Advantage. Since joining Advantage in 1996, Mark has served in a wide range of capacities for the company. Prior to joining Advantage, Mark earned his CPA designation and worked in public accounting for 5 years with an emphasis on auditing, issuance of financial statements, and tax preparation, serving small-to-medium-sized businesses. Originally from the Netherlands, Mark moved to Houston in 1988 and earned his Bachelor’s degree in business administration and an MBA in international finance from the University of St. Thomas in Houston, TX.