Where do I start.... First of all they said they pulled my motor, but did not see the motor mounts were cracked when they put it back in the car. They replaced my rubber fuel lines, but did not notice the seal ring around the sending unit in the tank was leaking fuel like crazy. It took them twice to figure out the the compression from the heads was causing the cooling system to blow, and then today I find out that they mickey mouse the rack by glueing the rubber dust boot instead of clamping or zip tie to the rack. When I finally found a real mechanic who knew what he was doing he said the carburetor had to be rebuilt and the new heads were not adjusted properly on top of that the timing was 10 degrees off. I spent nearly 10,000 dollars on these scammers before I realized they did not have my best interest in mind. Now in Texas it is buyer beware, and now i hope I save another person from terrible workmanship.