1041 10th Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
Our children have attended Cole Academy since they were infants, and we have been very, very pleased. The teachers we had are all well-educated with degrees in education. It was so nice to have such consistency, too -- the same teachers have been with the organization a long time so we've really gotten to know them, and they taught each of our kids as the younger siblings joined on. We've found the curriculum to be very learning-oriented -- our kids learned to read early, and when it came time for kindergarten tests and such, they were well above expectations for their age. The program is very consistent and the ratios are low in terms of not too many students-per-teacher. I also like that the facilities are kept neat and clean. Great preparation for kindergarten, too.
12/13/2011Provided by Citysearch -
* Great teachers and staff, very friendly and professional
* Good class size and teacher attentiveness
* Clean, safe, video security, you name it
* Academics are a strong focus, well-planned school days
* Costs more than other daycares, but you get what you pay for. We tried a different daycare before coming to Cole. We left the other school and came to Cole because there is such a bigger focus on quality and learning here.
My daughter has attended one of The Cole Academy schools since she was an infant. We've been very satisfied with the nurturing and learning that goes on there. They even have doctorate- and masters-degree teachers on staff. Both my husband and I work really long hours so it helps to have a school open for such a long time each day -- with no extra hidden "after school" tuition fees like one supposedly "cheaper" preschool we'd considered. Get on the waitlist as soon as you're pregnant!
This is a terrific school. My oldest child graduated from there and got into all the private kindergartens we applied to. Our toddler is still there and is very satisfied. They have well-qualified teachers and directors with ample years of experience and longevity on staff.
09/18/2009Provided by Citysearch -
1. Very High rates for children; in which you pay for your childrens food on top of a fee of at least $1000 a month for child.
2. Unqualifed management
Directors are not qualified, none have their degrees and were promoted from clerical work. Only teachers have degrees.
3. Temporary Teachers
nearly 10 teachers have quit in last year.
Is this the kind of school you want your child to be in.......