Today, I had lunch at Chipotle @ 17700 Halsted St, Homewood, IL 60430. Although, I work at one of the local businesses--I will not be returning to this particular location. There were approximately 10 workers in the kitchen including a young man with a striped gray/black shirt that appeared to have been a team leader of sorts. The majority of the tables were dirty, the floor needed sweeping and; when I went to throw my trash out, there was no room so my co-worker and I had to put our trash on the side of the trash receptacle. The young man who appeared to be a team leader occasionally danced in the kitchen instead of making sure everything was in order in the restaurant. Perhaps he was not a team leader but if that's the case--he was not dressed in proper uniform. In the kitchen, you could see a pile of coats near the preparation table so my assumption is --there is no where for workers to hang them. Overall, this experience made me uneasy about the quality and sanitation of the food. Overall, the only thing I can say is hasn't Chipotle had enough issues?
Terrible experience, 20 people in line, no one working the counter, if they care so little about waiting on customers, I can only imagine what they do to the food. I left long before getting served, I didn't have a hour to donate to the cause
I've been going to Dairy Queen for my Turtle Waffle Bowl since it came out. I've been in Pittsburgh and the Cleveland area ordering my favorite. I never had one as skimpy and down right horrible! To begin, they were out of chocolate covered waffle bowls. Then, the kid gives me a little drop of icecream with a hint of topping around the sides, none on the top. I had to tell him that it came with whipped cream, which he needed to verify with others before adding a dollop on the top. Apparently the whipped cream maker/container/whatever was broken or unrefrigerated. Seconds after, the foamy whipped cream oozed down the sides, officially making it a waffle bowl of mess. Granted, I went there at 9pm on a Sunday night, but it was 50 degrees outside. This was by far the worst experience ever. I know for a fact that this location has been here for a long time. Do better!