County National Bank provides community banking products and services in 11 offices, serving 9 communities in south central Michigan. County National Bank was incorporated in 1934 as a reorganization of the former First National Bank of Hillsdale. CNB operated in the city of Hillsdale until 1962, when it merged with the Grosvenor State Bank in Jonesville. In 1991, the bank acquired the Hudson, Mich., office of Standard Federal Bank. Continuing its expansion, in 1997 the bank acquired four branches from Republic Bank in Litchfield, Somerset Center, Hanover and Spring Arbor. In 1999 the bank obtained the Homer office of Citizen's Bank. A couple of years later, the community-banking concept was brought to the Jackson market. Personal and business services offered include ATM & debit cards, checking accounts, savings accounts, mortgage services, consumer loans, trust services, telebanc, mutual funds and annuities Internet banking and business loans.