Helen's African Hair Braiding
1125 Eastchester Dr Ste 107b, High Point, NC 27265
No coupons available
I always get my hair braided for the summer time and they never fail to amaze me! I love my box braids they are the right size and neat parts! They last a long time as well. I keep mine in for about 3-4 months. I recommend that you go and try it they are nice and welcoming!
Helen's African Hair Braiding @ 1125 Eastchester Drive Suite 107B is THE WORST BRAID SHOP IN HIGH POINT ������������
Yesterday, I showed them the picture of faux locs that I wanted and walked out with a style not even close to what I showed them.
1. They were too tight and I kept telling them THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME THEY WERE DOING THEM
2. She kept saying "it's not tight" it's all in your mind
3. They were too stiff and would not move. She claimed they should loosen up in 3 days (which was ENTIRELY too long for me to wait and see with a throbbing scalp
4. I took 4 ibuprofen 800mg for the pain and that did not help
5. I didn't even get any sleep last night because of the stiffness and pain to my poor little scalp
6. When she was burning the ends, she was using a candle and wax drippings were all over the locs.
7. I returned back to the salon this morning and one lady stated "it is tight but eventually it should loosen up". I then explained to her like I explained to the two ladies who did my hair that it was too tight and if I wait for them to loosen up, I'll be bald headed. She was quick to say "well we don't give any money back".
Needless to say, I'm out of $200....but God will bless me in return. They take your money upfront and give you WHATEVER style they want then quick to say "no refund". I kindly left the shop and took every damn faux loc out of my head that they put in less than 24hrs prior.
I've been going to Helen's for years and I've never been disappointed! The braids always turn out beautiful and they last 2-3 months for me. There is some new staff so the atmosphere and professionalism is very different. They are much more professional now. Try them out for yourself and you will not be disappointed.
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!! I have going to them for years and never had a problem until now. I went in requested a sew in showed the picture the outcome looked nothing like what I showed her. They refused to give me my money back but wanted me to allow them to do my hair a second time. The owner hung up on me. She is the only license beautican the rest are just workers who are also rude disrespectful money hungry theives who care nothing about their customers.
I had an appointment at 8:30am and they were late and didn't get started until 9am. try to apologize for the inconvenience. They will my business there again nor will I be referring anyone to them!! I went to get micros not 1/2 micros and 1/2 box braids cause thats what I got. This is the worst expierence I have ever had with getting micros.They were constantly talking on the phone, chatting with one anotherand had the tv turned up very very loud. Micros are suppose to take at least 7 or more hours.....it took them exactly 5 hours!! I should have known then that there was going to be a problem with my braids.
I went to Helens to get micros, and it was the worst expierence of my life. The hair braiders were eating apples and popcorn while braiding my hair. They constantly took breaks to talk on the phone and chat with one another in very vey very loud tones. Micros take a really long time to do. So of course its a very aggravating process, and they made it 10xs worse.