Saved to Favorites
- General Info
- ATech Transmission is your local, full service auto transmission repair and auto repair shop! We offer auto repair, mechanic services, auto tune up services, transmission repair, auto electric repair, brake repair, oil changes, wheel alignments, and much more. We work on all makes and models including foreign, domestic, manual, and automatic autos! We service and repair automatic and manual transmissions, differentials, clutches, CV axles, transfer cases, electrical diagnostics and much more. Call ATech Transmission today! We would love to help you.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Auto Diagnostics Auto Differential services Auto Repair Brake Services Case Transfers Clutch Services Electrical Auto Services Towing Transmission Repair Transmission rebuild Transmission service Tun Ups
- Payment method
- cash, discover, financing available, amex, master card, visa
- Better Business Bureau,Chamber of Commerce in Apple Valley,Chamber of Commerce in Hesperia,Chamber of Commerce in Victorville
- Other Information
Specialties: Transmission Service
Couldnt ask for a more honest group of guys to work with.
The Car Broke Down on Sunday 10/20/13we got the car back 10/23/13 morning.
After a business trip to Cali the wife n I are coming up over the grade, car wont shift out of 2nd, CRAP! Limp to Pilot they tell me to go see Guy At Good Year, I do , He's AMazingly cool to us in our panic, Sends us to A Tech. SUNDAY Guys, Yeah luckily we have friends in the area. These Guys kept calling US with the updates instead of US having to call!
They Had it back to Us in running order AND came in UNDER ESTIMATE..... its the thought, the integrity and the Understanding that saved our Butts and we're EXTREMELY grateful!
Well I was a Napa parts driver a while back and delivered to A Tech Trans, So i got to see alot. i like them alot and referred my father there to fix his 1500 chevy silverado... when he got it back. it was like new tranny!!! they do good work. you cant please everyone all the time and you do have things that go wrong...... Paul ill be there monday for my car lol 10/5/13
In my experience, I have found that typically auto repair shops are mostly concerned with charging you a ton of money, and providing horrible customer service. A Tech Transmissions was the complete opposite. They actually cared about the work they did, AND also my satisfaction as a customer. They are really great!
We have taken all of our vehicles to the boys at Atech. They are very professional and stand by their warranties. We have had difficult problems with our Eagles but were confident that the boys there would figure it out and we haven't been wrong yet. We have been customers for over 6 years and they are recommended to all of our famiy and friends. Thanks Guys!
I would never again take my car or truck there. John is a theif and Paul who is supposed to know his stuff just sits at the counter. Just ask his techs on a test drive! They will talk your ear off about them.
Took my first Jeep there and it sat for days. Never touched it. Then I said I was coming to get it. They said it was probably the transmission. You think? Ummm, that's why it's there.
Well, went back years later after a neighbor said they had cleaned up their act. Nope! Transmission failed. Took it back. Tech said it was the converter. John said it was my fault "some how"! Paul said he was sorry, they had a bad batch come through. I though they were fixing it for free. Came to pick up. Guess what? $500! Had to pay to get my truck back. I thought I was all done. Nope! Converter went bad again. My fault again they said. I never towed, nothing. I took it to another shop. They said it was the converter. They saw the parts in the pan! John again refused to fix under warranty...I even paid for the extended warranty. What a joke. This all happen with 30 days of the $2500 rebuild.
Beware. If you go and get #### I warned you. Ask the locals. They are known for this type of ###.
Go else where.
MY REPLY TO THIS IS FIRST, IF MY GUYS WANT TO TALK ME GREAT,IF A CAR HAS TO SIT FOR A FEW DAYS THAT MEANS IM BUSY,I USUALY HAVE 30 CARS THATS GOOD,AND IF A TORQUE CONVERTER GOES BAD, WHICH DEFINATELY HAPPENS ,I DONT REBUILD THEM I HAVE TO BUY THEM. I CERTAINLY WOULD REPLACE IT FREE OF CHARGE, I ALWAYS STAND BEHIND MY WARRANTY .
Phone: (760) 956-8324
Address: 10675 Hesperia Rd, Hesperia, CA 92345
People Also Viewed
- Desert Truck Supply
10178 I Ave Ste B, Hesperia, CA 92345
- Super Sound
14732 7th St, Victorville, CA 92395
- O'Reilly Auto Parts
15350 Bear Valley Rd, Victorville, CA 92395
- Wheels Etc
17521 Mesa St, Hesperia, CA 92345
- O'Reilly Auto Parts
16816 Main St, Hesperia, CA 92345
- Dave's Automotive Repair
15940 Walnut St, Hesperia, CA 92345
- Atlas Truck & Auto Salvage
10592 E Ave, Hesperia, CA 92345
- Desert High Truck & Auto
11399 Santa Fe Ave E Ste E, Hesperia, CA 92345
- Ignition Interlock
15260 Anacapa Rd Ste A12, Victorville, CA 92392
- Just Go Automotives Parts & Accessories
10968 I Ave Ste D, Hesperia, CA 92345