First time I ordered, the food was good and friendly delivery person. I would order again.
I ordered food from Kuki Chinese of Hanover, MD on 8/23/13 reference invoice number 000018. I ordered the sesame chicken and buffalo wings. It is my opinion the chicken or broccoli contained bacteria; as I contracted food poisoning within hours of eating the meal. I was sick for two days with severe vomiting, diarrhea, cramps, and chills. It was the worst experience of my life. Please do yourself a favor and don't order food from Kuki Chinese of Hanover, MD. I learned of Kuki Chinese of Hanover, MD because the company left menus at my door step so I decided to give them a try. It was the biggest mistake of my life. Save yourselves!!!! If you have experienced a case of food poisoning from this restaurant please contact Anne Arundel Health Dept. at 410-222-7238 and report the incident.