Horrible, horrible horrible. Went there for my birthday dinner with several family members and friends. Four of us ended up with food poisoning. We all had the same thing, boneless wings. My husband ended up at Urgent Care and the doctor there guessed he had chicken (which he did) and told him this wasn't the first case of food poisoning from this location. I will never go back.
friendly fast and good food. They also have a senior special daily deal.
The food is good, of course, but there is a male who frequently takes drive-thru orders and works the window who its very unfriendly. Sometimes we avoid this location because of his apathy towards customer service, but other times it is quite entertaining to laugh at his attitude.. His female coworker unprecedentedly came outside and apologized to us for his mood. Also, make sure you a napkins. sfor