One Call Plumbs It All
- General Info
- GS Plumbing provides Toilet Repair, Clogged Drains, Leaky Faucets, Water Heaters Repairs, Tankless Water Heaters, Backflow Testing, Water Filters, Garbage Disposals, Sewer Line Repair, Water Line Repair, Leak Detection to the Greenville, SC Area.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Water Heaters Repairs, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Leaks, Water Heater Repair, Water Line Repair, Plumbing Installation, Sewer Repair & Replacement, Water Main Repair, Toilet Repair, Leak Detection Services, Sewer Cleanout Installation, Leak Detection, Sewer Line Repair, Backflow Testing, Drain Trap Treatment, Water Filters & Softeners, Sewer Lines, Water Heater Installation, Leaky Faucets, Pipe Repair, Shower Repair, Tankless Water Heaters, Commercial Plumbing Services, Residential Plumbing Services, Garbage Disposals, Clogged Drains, Hydro Jetting, Tankless Water Heaters, Toilets, Kitchen Fixtures, Plumbing Fixtures, Sinks, Backflow Prevention, Sewer Lines & Sewer Systems, Faucets, Water Heaters, Fixtures.
- AO Smith, American Standard, Delta, Kohler, Moen, Wolverine Brass
- Payment method
- discover, amex, visa, check, mastercard, cash
- Serving Greenville, SC, Simpsonville, SC, Spartanburg, SC, Woodruff, SC, Anderson, SC, Clemson, SC, Seneca, SC and surrounding areas.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
Better Business Bureau
Chamber of Commerce
- BBB, Angie's List, Greenville Chamber of Commerce
- Social Links
I really just can't say enough great things about this business. I have used GS Plumbing consistently since I moved to Greenville - about 4 years ago. I have an older home that I renovated, so they have been there many times. They have done a multitude of things from replacing my hot water heater, to repairing a broken copper line, to replacement of valves, pipes, etc. Their pricing is fair and reasonable. Their expertise and professionalism are apparent no matter who comes out. The best part is that you don't see workers who come and go. These guys are in it for a career - that speaks volumes about the business itself. They show up when they say they will, they wear booties in your house and they clean up after themselves. They are personable and caring people. I wouldn't use anyone else.
Phone: (864) 268-7394
Address: 55 Donkle Rd, Greenville, SC 29609