- General Info
- The Greensboro Historical Museum celebrates Greensboro’s local culture and the city’s prominent place in American History.
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Day
- Group Tours, Field Trips, Summer Programs, Programs for Kids & Families, For students and the community, Annual Programs, Exhibits, Collections and Archives, Internships
- Payment method
- amex, discover, master card, visa
- At the intersection of Summit Avenue and Lindsay Street.
- Downtown Greensboro
- Admission is Free! Lobby Reception Gallery, Mary Norris Preyer Hall, Projection Screens, WIFI, Catering Kitchen, Tables, Portable Amplified Audio Systems, the Museum Shop
- Other Link
- Other Email
- Tourist Information & Attractions, Historical Places, Museums, Educational Services, Meeting & Event Planning Services
- Other Information
COUPONS & DEALS
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!