Awesome were il earned to skate its a blast
This place is a health hazard. There was no running water in bathroom sink. The painted concrete floor was chipping and had rough spots. There are electrical outlets on the skating floor that are not securely attached to the wall and easily grabbed by unsteady skaters. Ceiling tiles are in serious need of repair. Appeared to have flood damage around floor boards. My daughter is allergic to mold and had an asthma attack there. It was lit by black lights, I hate to see what it really looked like with bright lights. I can't believe it is not shut down by fire marshall or board of health. The only reason I gave them one star is because the staff was very friendly and helpful.