A Proven Track Record of Providing Quality Immigration Representation When Experience Counts
Minikon Law Office provides immigration representation for individuals and businesses before the Immigration Courts, USCIS, the Board of Immigration Appeals, and the Department of Labor. Minikon Law Office represents individuals filing relative petitions, adjustment of status applications, cancellation of removal applications and other visa petitions. The office also represents employers filing petitions for foreign employees, labor certification applications, and temporary work visas. In addition, for business clients, Minikon Law Office can conduct compliance audits of I-9 files and counseling in preparation for I-9 audits.
Appointments Available 9-5 Monday through Friday, Saturday, and Evenings.
Representation of Individual and Business Clients before the Immigration Court, USCIS, the Department of Labor, other immigration agencies, and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
* Adjustment of Status Based on Marriage and Other Family Petitions
* Adoption Petitions
* Appeals from Negative Immigration Decisions
* Asylum and Convention Against Torture Claims
* Business Immigration Petitions by Employers
* Citizenship and Naturalization
* Diversity Lottery Adjustment of Status
* Deportation Defense in Removal Proceedings
* Immigration Business Planning For Future Staffing Needs
* Investor Visas and Treaty Traders
* Student Visas and Re-Instatement to Student Status
* Temporary Work Visas Like H1-B and L
* Visas for Performers, Athletes, Religious Staff
* Violence Against Women Act Petitions