- General Info
- Our urgent care location is open for convenient walk-in medical care with extended hours to treat any non-life threatening illness or injury.
- X-Rays, Walk In Clinic, Urgent Care, School Physicals, Pediatrics, Occupational Therapy, Occupational Health, Medical, Insurance Accepted, Emergency Care Facilities, Doctors, Medical Assistance, Workers' Comp Injuries, Flu Shots, Hospital, STD Testing, Lab Testing, Immunizations, Vaccinations
- Payment method
- financing available, insurance, all major credit cards, debit, cash
- General Illness Treatment, Allergic Reactions, Allergies, Asthma, Athlete’s Foot, Bronchitis, Burns, Congestion, Cough, Diaper Rash, Ear Infection, Fever, Flu Symptoms, Back Pain, Insect Bites, Migraines, Nausea, Rashes, Sinus Infection, Skin Allergy, Sore Throat, Stomach Pains, Urinary Tract Infections, Wound Infections, Breaks, Strains, Sprains, Fractures, Lacerations, Stitches, Bites, Cold, Cough, Dizziness, Earaches, Fever, General Medical Care, Pneumonia
- Other Link
- Urgent Care, Emergency Care Facilities, Medical Centers, Physicians & Surgeons, STD Testing Centers
- Other Information
By Appointment Only: No
Be the first to add a photo!