3316 Ladnier Rd, Gautier, MS 39553
|Mon - Thu:|
|Fri - Sat:|
TollFree: (866) 726-1438
Pizza Hut / Wingstreet
Cuisines: Take Out, Pizza
Wheelchair Accessible: No
Takes Reservations: No
Price Range : Below Average
My family and I went to Pizze Hut for dinner because it was 7:00 before everyone could get together. Not going to drive to Biloxi to eat this late. Here is how you get treated at this Pizza Hut location.
1. never greeted, just shown a table
2. had to tell the server 4 times what the drink order was, real hard, 2 mountain dew, 1 unsweet tea, 1 childs mist and 2 adult mist.
3. another friend joined our group and waited 27 min. for his drink, WATER.
4. had to wait on silverware to be cleaned before we could eat our salads.
5. had to explain 3 times what our dinner order was. 1 stuff crust meat lovers, 1 lg supreme, 1 lg bread stick and 1 lg cheese bread.+ 1 kids spaghetti. I can see where that was confusing. It is on the menu, probably should know that before you start.
6. when the silverware was clean she gave us 6 sets. We had a group of 8. Told her 7 when she seated us and 1 more joined late. UMMM 7 +1 = 6? Okay
While waiting on our meal there was also another group doing the samething we were. Can we have refilled please?, IS there any silverware? Wow. 16 to 18 people in the whole store and no one came to help this girl. She was sinking. They were to busy chatting it up.
We get our food and the pizza sauce is sour. Yum my favorite. I end up trashing the leftovers. No one ate the supreme because of it. We all had upset stomachs all night. That was fun.
Before our night of hell was over. (I know, I should have left but I really had 8 people to move to another place.) Anyways, the group next to us ask the server if she was going to serve the Hawaian pizza they had ordered. The only recieved half of their dinner order. Wonderful huh. I dont' not advise anyone to eat at this location. I believe that the name is the only reason they are still open. To be frank, it is not because of their jolly personalities or 5 star treatment of their customers. That's for sure. Never believe in brand names.
Today we called this location to speak to a manager. Go figure she was also a jolly person. She was rude, distasteful and didn't get a flip about what we had to say. I will make sure that I post this same thing on ever website that they advertise on. I don't want anyone else to be treated the way my family and I were treated. Not only us but the other group in there.
They don't get even 1 star. It was that bad. But you have to give one star to post.