Saved to Favorites
Sunny Dental has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Sunny Dental has not yet specified any specialties.
Emergency Are Welcome! Contact us today!
- General Info
- At Sunny dental Center, our priority is to deliver quality care to inform patients and a comfortable and convenient setting. When you have dental problems you need to turn to a dentist who listens and response. Sunny dental center believes that informed patients are better prepared to make decisions regarding their health and well-being. We are currently excepting new patients. If you have an emergency, sunny dental center is here to help.
- BBB Rating
- Gum Treatment, Root Canals & Extractions, Crowns & Bridges, Teeth Cleaning, Laughing Gas, Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Implants, Free Initial Consultation OR $50.00 Discount On Any Dental Procedure, Implants, Check-Ups, Se Habla Espanol, New Patients Welcome, Senior Discount, Prompt Emergency Care, Tooth Colored Fillings, Preventative Exams, Sedation Dentistry, Gum Lifts, Dental Service Plans, Nitrous Oxide Laughing Gas, Nitrous Oxide, Dentures, Cosmetic Bonding, Periodontics, Dentures & Partials, Less Radiation, Periodontics Gum Treatment, Cosmetic Dental Surgery, Dental Exams, Minor Oral Surgery, Military Discount, Inlays, Crowns & Bridges, Nitrous Oxide, Implants, Cosmetic Veneers, Braces, Laughing Gas.
- Cerec, Inlays
- Payment method
- amex, discover, visa, master card
- Emergency Appointments Available
- Other Information
Insurance: Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: Yes
Procedures: Crowns and Caps, Bridges and Implants, Veneers, Bonding, Fillings and Repairs, Oral Cancer Examinations, Root Canals, Extractions
Services: Gum Treatment, Root Canals & Extractions, Crowns & Bridges, Teeth Cleaning, Laughing Gas, Teeth Whitening, Porcelain Veneers, Dental Implants, Free Initial Consultation OR $50.00 Discount On Any Dental Procedure, Implants, Check-Ups, Se Habla Espanol, New Patients Welcome, Senior Discount, Prompt Emergency Care, Tooth Colored Fillings, Preventative Exams, Sedation Dentistry, Gum Lifts, Dental Service Plans, Nitrous Oxide Laughing Gas, Nitrous Oxide, Dentures, Cosmetic Bonding, Periodontics, Dentures & Partials, Less Radiation, Periodontics Gum Treatment, Cosmetic Dental Surgery, Dental Exams, Minor Oral Surgery, Military Discount
I had some feelings done back in Aug of 2016 I have had problems ever since. Then a week before Thanksgiving had a Wisdom tooth pulled because I thought it was causing my other teeth to hurt. I went back 3 or 4 days later told him the gum wasn't healing correctly Dr.Sunny said sure it is. Today Jan 6,2017 had an appointment at 8.am. told him he was not doing anymore work on my mouth until we figure out why the other dental work has not heeled. He said let me look, Dr. Sunny pushed down so hard were my wisdom tooth uses to be and broke the bone on the inside of my mouth where the wisdom tooth used to be.
Great staff, quick scheduling, but more interested in making money than helping people. After having one filling in 27 years his computer picked up 9 cavities (after only 8 months since my last dentist visit) that could only be spotted through computer software. From there I was told it was imperative to get four of them filled. I made a poor choice because of a dental examine deadline and did not get a second opinion until after getting the four fillings. Generally I would not even complain about that because it was my fault for allowing the procedure, but now that food is constantly stuck in between my newly filled teeth and my mouth continually hurts I think people should know. Get a second opinion if you start with his computer's opinion. Also, as I was leaving he thought it was good to mention that my insurance had enough to cover more of his work. Lastly, after seeing another dentist without showing my old records, I have been told that I have no cavities.
05/06/2011Provided by Citysearch
HI THERE,I WENT TO THE DENTIST WITH A TOOTHACHE.I HAD NO INSURANCE, BUT I DONE A CREDIT APP ON LINE WITH A FINANCE CO FOR THEM. IT WAS APPROVED. THE DOCTOR ASK ME HOW WILL I PAY AND I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE CREDIT. THAT WAS A MISTAKE WHEN HE HERAD THAT HE UPED MY BILL TO A WHOPPING $500.00 FOR A FILLING. ONE FILLING THAT IS.I SAID I AM NOT PAYING THAT HE SAID WELL I WILL GIVE YOU A DISCOUNT OF $50.00.I ASK THE LADY UP FRONT WHAT WAS A FEW OF THE CHARGES AND SHE COULD NOT TELL ME.I HAVE CALLED 5 OTHER DENTIST ASKING THERE PRICE ON A DEEP FILLING NOTHING OVER 175.00. BOY I RIPPED OFF GOOD. BUT IT WONT HAPPEN NO MORE......
The office looks great and clean. Dr Sunny is good natured and explained everything very well. He even played a video of what was wrong with my teeth. I liked the digital xray with less radiation, and the patient tvs. I was able to watch my own show while being treated. The discount coupon also helped. I love the staff. They were very friendly. Best place to go for your dental work. I was really impressed. Will recommend them again and again.
Im not a big fan of the dentist because every time I go it's never any good news. However this was my first time going to Dr. Sunny, and they were great!! I had a tooth pulled and there was minimal pain and I was able to watch tv in my own room while waiting on the doctor. I will be going back for my six month cleaning.
Phone: (704) 867-0766
Address: 1312 E Garrison Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054
People Also Viewed
- Johnston, Thad Pierce DDS
224 S New Hope Rd Suite A, Gastonia, NC 28054
- Lanz & Nason DDS MS PA
1601D E Garrison Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28054
- Streng David J
401 S York St, Gastonia, NC 28052
- Enhanced Smiles
414 S York St, Gastonia, NC 28052
- Pham, Alex, DDS - Comprehensive Family Dental
414 S York St, Gastonia, NC 28052
- Hannon Orthodontics
525 S New Hope Rd, Gastonia, NC 28054
- Waddell, DDS, PA Valerie Holmes
1601 E Garrison Blvd Ste C, Gastonia, NC 28054
- Oak Ridge Dental Arts
203 S Main St, Belmont, NC 28012
- Hanachi Orthodontics
1377 E Garrison Blvd Ste A, Gastonia, NC 28054
- White, W David DDS
3044 E Franklin Blvd, Gastonia, NC 28056