Abernathy farm is a historic farm. The farm was established in 1888 and originated AS the labon Wilson house. The original farm spanned 500 Acres. The Abernathy Family has kept the original Homestead and 15 last remaining Acres intact continuing its USE AS a horse farm.
Conveniently located off of US 274 (Union Rd.) in south east Gastonia. Only 5 mins from the City of Gastonia, Cramerton, Belmont, Clover and Lake Wylie. Located between the Gastonia Municipal Airport and Forestview High School.