Lucky Star Foot Massage
1375 W Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena, CA 90247
I was extremely dissatisfied with my first (and last) visit. Here's list a of reasons why:
1. Wasn't properly greeted at the door. Basically invited myself in.
2. First words spoken to me were "what do you want". No "hello" or anything!
3. While getting my massage, the other employees were arguing so loud in the front area, that I had to ask my masseuse to have them quiet down. Completely unprofessional and rude for a place that's supposed to be quiet and relaxing!
4. Apparently they were short on staff that day, because my massage was constantly interrupted by my masseuse having to LEAVE ME and tend to the new customers coming in the door every ten minutes. Very annoying!
5. One customer was so picky, he asked for the air conditioning to be turned on, which left me freezing cold, being that I was shirtless! They just turned it on for him without even asking me if I would be okay with it!
6. When the massage was finally finished, my masseuse left me yet again to tend to new customers, and completely left me out in the open still SHIRTLESS, leaving me to figure out a way to discreetly put my shirt back on without giving the whole place a free show! Very inconsiderate!
7. Lastly, when I went to pay, not only did I have to pay a fee for using my debit card, but the woman had the audacity to practically DEMAND a $5.00 tip from me! Seriously?! So I gave her $2.00 and expressed my dissatisfaction, and said my experience was not worth a full tip. She looked disgusted, as if my tip wasn't good enough. I should've snatched it back from her! Very ungrateful!
Its safe to say I WILL NOT be returning to this place and I would not recommend anyone else wasting their money their. Not a relaxing or enjoyable experience at all. The massage itself was alright, but the environment and horrible customer service made the experience terrible for me. I should never have the feeling of wanting the massage to hurry up and end so I can leave.