This resturant is absolutely disgusting...how they pass on their health score amazes me.... 13 people myself and girlfriend included have gotten food poisoning from this location
I just attempted to eat dinner here and was not allowed access because I use a service dog to help with my disability. I had to explain to Mr. Jack Yang, who claimed to be the manager but couldn't have been because of his disregard for the law, that a service dog accompanies their owner everywhere the public is allowed to go. It was only after I threatened to sue for discrimination that he said he would seat me in a dining room to the side but I would have to leave my service dog tied to a table. This is also inappropriate and illegal. His reasoning was that some of my dog's hair might be caught in a breeze and blown up onto the buffet and they've had problems with the health department before and didn't want any more. I told him if that was truly a concern each customer would need to be freshly cleaned before approaching the buffet since we all have dust, lint, hair and dirt on our clothes or skin. He would not follow the ADA law and allow me and my very well trained service dog access which makes this one of the most poorly run establishments. It means they have very little understanding of the laws involved in running a business and there is no way to tell how deep that lack of understanding runs. It's not worth food poisoning to find out if they don't understand temperature control or cleanliness standards.