- General Info
- Honest and Affordable Auto Repair and Automotive Body Shop Services. Family Owned & Operated. Fullerton Automotive Clinic is the Top Notch Mechanical Auto Repair and Auto Body Shop in Fullerton, CA. We Serve Customers in North Orange County and South Los Angeles County Areas. We Pride Ourselves on Our Honest Approach to Auto Repair. Fullerton Automotive Clinic is Approved to Perform Collision Shop Repairs for Most Major US Insurance Companies and Host a Knowledgeable Staff to Handle Your Claim From Start to Finish. Aside From Vehicle Painting and Repairing Our Mechanical Services Include; Transmission Repair, Engine Repair, Check Engine Light Diagnosis, Head Gasket Repair, Brake Inspection and Service, Fuel Pump Replacement and Much More. Contact us for a Free Quote Today at 714-525-7522. Thank you for Visiting, We Hope to Serve you Soon. AMENITY: Body Shop-Auto Repair Shop-Free Shuttle Servicce in Most Cases-Free Diagnosis W/ Paid Service in Most Cases; Lang: English, Spanish
- Extra Phones
Auto Body Shop: (714) 525-7528
Jim's Emergency Number: (562) 714-8014
- Auto Repair Services Include: Air Conditioning - Alternators - Axle / CV Axle - Brake Service - Brake Drums - Brake Pads - Brake Rotors - Catalytic Converter - Check Engine Light - Clutch - Cooling System - Diagnostics - Drive Belts - Engine Repair / Replacement - Electrical - Emission Systems - Flywheel - Fuel Filter - Fuel Pump - Head Gasket - Intake - Injectors and Ignition - Muffler / Exhaust - Oxygen o2 sensors - Timing Belt - OBD I - MIL - Power Steering Pump - Power Windows - Power Door Locks - Rack & Pinion - Radiator - Rear Ends - Relays - Regulators - Rough Idle - Rotor - Suspension Systems - Shocks / Struts - Bushings - Speed Sensors - Transmission Rebuilding - Manual Transmission - Transmission Service - Automatic Transmission - Tune Up - Throttle Body - Spark Plugs / Wires - Vacuum Leak. Body Shop Repair and Painting Services: Insurance Claims - Bumper Repair - Color Matching - Collision Repair - Dents - Dings - Paintless Dent Remover - Fender Repair/Replacement - Hoo d Repair/Replacement - Grill Painting - Spot Painting - Auto Body Work - Upholstery Restoration. BRAND: Honda - Toyota - Nissan - Ford - Chevy - Chevrolet - GMC - Jeep - Acura - Audi - Buick - Chrysler - Dodge - Hyundai - Infiniti - Isuzu - Kia - Lexus - Lincoln* Mazda - Mercury - Mitsubishi - Oldsmobile - Plymouth - Pontiac - Saturn - Volkswagen - Volvo - Gasoline Engines Only
- acura, audi, bmw, chevrolet, honda, hyundai, jeep, kia, lexus, nissan, toyota, volkswagen, volvo
- Payment method
- company card, debit, discover, insurance, visa, mastercard
- Located off Commonwealth Ave between Brookhurst St and Gilbert St. Close to the 5 and 91 freeways interchange.
- Social Links
the other reviews you're reading are only there because they give a discount if you give them a good review.Myrna told me when I was doing the paperwork when I first drop off my car that if I give them a good review . that when I picked up my car I would get a discount..If I could give them 0 Stars I would . Save your money and time.. Fullerton Auto Clinic are scammers. Liars and Beyond very rude And disrespectful. They say they can fix your car in a few hours. Thats not true they are not good mechanics. I should have realized that when they have a sign up. hiring mechanics .When I first dropped my car off to get done Jim. Said he would be working on my car . the Blonde old lady Myrna did the paperwork. I simply needed an oil change and my brakes done. When I called to check on my car she was very rude over the phone. She told me my car wasn't done but it needed more work and they would do an estimate and call me back I asked her what does she mean it needs more work. It just needed an oil change and break it's a 2021. she hung up on me. So I tried calling back maybe the line got disconnected nobody answered so I went down there. There was another guy there I didn't see him before named Bill he looks like tweaker with big bug eyes when I asked about my car he got very loud and disrespectful yelling at me that they said they would call me with an estimate why did I show up my car isn't done I told him that it is 21 and only needed breaks and a oil change. But after having my car there for over 5 hours still has not been done. I decided that I will take my car somewhere else I did not want them to work on my car because their dishonest very rude and disrespectful. The old lady still tried to charge me $110 for Diagnostics when they didn't do nothing to my car except waste my time she did not want to give me my keys until I paid her When I asked her what was the Diagnostics that they found out on my car she said she needed more time to run tests
This shop has had my Honda Civic for over 3 weeks now for a simple engine swap. The first week I called them every day and asked for the status of the new engine that they had ordered and was told every day that it should be arriving that day. At the end of that week I got a phone call telling me that the shop they had purchased the engine from had sold it and they had to find me a new one, which tells me that for every day I called, they didn't contact the shop with my engine. The second week they finally found an engine on Wednesday but didn't put my car on a lift until the following Monday, telling me that my car should be ready by today Friday the 22nd. I called them yesterday (Thursday the 21st) and was told that my car shouldn't be ready until next week. This shop has screwed me over at every turn, I have never dealt with an auto shop with customer service like this and plan on reporting them to the BBB. You only get one star because there isn't an option for no stars. If you want your car back in a timely fashion DO NOT USE THIS SHOP. Update: I received a call on Friday the 22nd at 4:30 telling me my car was ready for pick up, and was able to pick it up on Saturday. The quality of work is good, although I've had to pull a few tags off of new parts that were installed. I was also called every day this week to be asked to take down my reviews.
I live in fullerton, ca and i take my tacoma truck to fullerton automotive clinic to get repair any time i need a tune-up, maintanence, or any repairs. My truck is nearly always done on time. . .except when the wrong part is sent from the toyota dealer. Just recently i experienced this, and the correct part was available in puente hills ( this was the closest dealer), but it would not be dielivered till monday because it was friday. One of the staff drove out personally to get the part and i was able to drive away in my truck by the end of the day. I was happy to see them go the extra mile to get my car repair.
i WENT ONLINE looking for an auto body shop in Fullerton, CA because my car was ran into in my school parking lot. I went to leave after class and saw my car was damaged and needed the bumper repaired. No note no nothing. I found Fullerton Automotive Clinic listed under auto body shops and the had a great reputation according to past customers. I took their words for it and gave the shop a call. When i got there i was greeted with a smile. My car was repaired in no time and i was able to pick it up the next day. I'd also like to menti0on that after i dropped my car off they gave me a ride back to school. Is that customer service or what. I also had a problem with what i thought was suspension, steering, or brakes when i was on the freeway the wheel would shake back and forth when braking. They put it in their mechanic shop after it was done getting the paint repair done, and diagnosed that the rotors on the front were warped. That worked for me---much less than i was anticipating. They changed the rotors and viola. My car drives fine now. The paint and body work looked great and the rotors fixed my car troubles. Im happy i found a good auto body paint shop and mechanic shop close to the college. Service was fast, convenient, and thorough.
Phone: (714) 525-7522
Address: 148 Lloyd Ave Ste A, Fullerton, CA 92833