This place is run by slumlords. We were not told that the apt below us and the one diagonally across from us had a bedbug infestation. We unfortunately found out through the people who had the issue and because I found only 2 luckily in my apt. We heard a noise in the bathroom over Thanksgiving last yr, onluy to find feces pouring through the fan and ceiling where it eventually caved in with a waterfall of feces and urine. Because it was a holiday it was not deemed an emergency for 6 days. It was awful and it smelled horrid!! They patched it, it did it again. Not in a waterfall but a trickle, which was not an emergency since it was not pouring out! Seriously!!! My 5 yr old daughter got very sick along with myself. We both developed breathing issues which in turn led to pneumonia. Finally after 3 month, it was fixed because corporate was coming to look around and so no one would get into trouble. They keep raising rent whenever they feel like it and I always thought that under a lease you could not do that. They also told us we were in violation of our lease because we had to have everything touching the floor in a Tupperware tub, including shoes in the closet. It does not say that in the lease and I have never heard of that. Come to find out, the whole complex got the same violation and now I believe it was for bed bugs since they cannot get into plastic. They knew about this for a year at least and didn't bother to tell anyone, but instead spread it. Do not rent from these people unless you want to live in filth, bed bugs, and trash!!! This is the worst renting experience I have ever had the unpleasure of living in!!