Lebanon Ridge Apartments
2355 Lebanon Rd, Frisco, TX 75034
Primary Phone: (469) 362-3325
Primary Phone: (214) 494-6608
Phone: (214) 494-6608
Phone: (469) 287-5323
Fax: (469) 362-3325
TollFree: (888) 798-6670
TollFree: (877) 732-2208
Lebanon Ridge Apartment Homes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
No coupons available
STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPLEX! IT’S A RIP OFF!
I was very excited when I first moved in. They had an amazing special that made the apartment more affordable, the office staff seemed very nice and helpful, and the layout/architectural details were beautiful. I never had any problems with my neighbors but that is usually the luck of the draw. I did however get an apartment right outside the play park for children. If you ignore all the bad reviews and still decide to move in, ask what various openings they have to choose from because if you do not have kids or you do not want to hear kids literally screaming at the top of their lungs until late at night, avoid this area.
Again, IF you decide to move in here, be careful. Request a copy of ANY AND ALL documents you sign and don’t leave without them. Do not let them send them to you later, walk out with them so you know you have the original copy. If you don’t, you will find out they have altered the contract and change information without your knowledge or consent until you try to move out. Then they will act stupid and pretend they don’t know what you’re talking about.
- They overcharge on rent, and it goes up at least $150 when renewal comes around.
- The staff become very rude after you move-in and can not answer any questions. They always say “you’ll have to talk to my manager about that” yet the manager is hardly there and even worse in the politeness category. Good luck catching her to talk!
- Pet deposit amounts online are incorrect and they enforce a verbal amount guaranteeing you’ll receive half back when you move. Then when you get your statement after move out, they quote you paid a lesser amount. Plus there is a monthly pet rent which you are required to pay till the end of your contract (even if the pet is no longer at the apartment).
- Parking is a joke and beware once you decide you want a covered spot or garage, you can’t change your mind. You are required to pay till the end of your contract.
- Watch where you step! They don't maintain the upkeep of their property. As you walk around the area there is dog pee and poop everywhere. It smells and looks awful and yet the apartments do nothing.
- No matter how clean and spotless your apartment is when you move out, they will come up with various charges you owe them and deduct it from your deposit they owe you. Interestingly enough they can not explain the charges and they do not have proof. I actually anticipated this due to all the problems I had with them during my time here and took photos of everything before I turned in my keys. I HAD PROOF the apartment was in perfect condition and they did not care. I still got fined for the “cleaning and repairs” which were deducted from my deposit (which was also wrong).
Again DO NOT MOVE HERE!!! If you decide to disregard this review along with the majority of the others. Be prepared for problems and to get ripped off. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Only good things I can say about this place are the maintenance workers, the location (well without all the construction on Main St), and the appearance inside the apartments.