- General Info
- Fredericksburg Heating & Cooling provide exceptional HVAC services and installation to a variety of clients in residential and commercial buildings throughout Stafford, Fredericksburg, and the surrounding VA area. We repair all makes and models. Our goal is to maintain a long-lasting relationship with our clients based on exceptional design and cost-effective solutions that meet our clients' needs. All of our technicians hold a master HVAC license. Fredericksburg Heating & Cooling provide a variety of Stafford and Fredericksburg air conditioning and heating services repairs, including furnace replacement and maintenance, heat pumps, boilers and many more heating services. Our cooling services include air conditioning services repair, air conditioner replacement and maintenance, and many more air conditioning services. We take all necessary measures to ensure a project's success by striving to meet and exceed our client's expectations. We have been providing heating and air conditioning services to residential and commercial companies alike for more than 18 years. We handle everything from start to finish -- from conception, design, project planning, materials acquisition, fabrication, staging and construction, to the final cleanup. We are a family-owned company that started in residential HVAC and evolved into a full-service mechanical company with expertise across all relevant big-project disciplines. Today, we successfully manage projects all across Stafford Virginia. We are a multi-craft employer and provide a wide variety of services, ranging from single source turnkey installations to large specialty subcontracting. When schedules matter, we offer a competitive advantage you can count on. We provide outstanding "backstage" support to our field operations that makes projects run smoothly. In the field, we maintain a steady workforce of skilled craftsmen and project managers so that all projects proceed swiftly to conclusion. You will find that our craftsmen take great pride in both the quality of their work and the visual beauty of their finished product. We fix it right the first time. We can lower your power bills and save you money by installing an Amana 18 seer unit with 10-year parts and labor warranty with limited lifetime replacement and the federal government will give you a $1500.00 tax credit and Virginia State will give you a $300.00 tax credit. Please call for details about heating/cooling in Fredericksburg or a free quote to replace!
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Phone: (571) 233-6297
- * 24-Hour Emergency Repairs * AC Compressors * Air Conditioners * Air Conditioning & Heating Service * Blowers * Boilers * Central Air Conditioning * Coil Cleaning * Controls & Thermostats * Custom Heating & Air Conditioning * Emergency Installation * Estimates * Forced Air & Hot Water Systems * Furnace Repairs * Gas Heating * Heat Pumps * Heaters * Heating & Cooling Systems * HVAC * Inspections * Installation * Maintenance * Overnight Service * Repairs * Replacements * Retrofitting * Rooftop Air Conditioners * Sales * Service * Thermostats * Upgrades * Ventilation * Warranties & Guarantees In this role, we offer the following services: * Service contracts * Development and design of complete hvac systems * Development of a complete bid specification package * Management of sub-contractors * Provision of construction review services * Roof top units * Supplemental cooling systems
- RuudCarrierAprilaireComfort-AireAO SmithAAONAmanaLennoxComfortmakerEmersonMcQuayTraneAmerican StandardJanitrolHoneywellGoodmanBryantMitsubishiNordynePaynePremier
- Payment method
- amex, check, discover, visa, mastercard
State License #2705133702
- Other Email
- Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Construction Engineers, Heat Pumps, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Professional Engineers
- Other Information
Services: Duct Repair & Service, Heating, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Installation, Air Duct Cleaning
Free Estimates: Yes
Emergency Service: Yes
I needed a new fan motor because the ball bearings on my old Ducane A/C were shot. I called FHC at 12:45PM and spoke with Brian. He explained there was a service charge that I agreed to and he was at my home right on time as promised forty minutes later. He told me what was needed and gave me a very fair price so I accepted the repair charge and he was back within 45 mins with the part, and fixed it within a half hour. He's a hard worker that listens and works quickly. I highly recommend Brian and Fredericksburg Heating & Cooling.
Fredericksburg Heating and Cooling provided superior service for me and my family. I had Brian come out after I had quotes from another company and he was able to repair my system without having to replace it. (another company wanted to replace the entire unit costing several thousand dollars). Brian was able to track down the parts needed and replace them without over charging me. His prices seem reasonable and his honest and professional attitude were noted by my wife. Thanks for the great service Brian!!
I hired this company to come to my business. $120 service call + $120/hour. Strike 1: called 1.5 hours before the 2 hour window he quoted the day before to get me to come in early. Seemed ticked that at nearly 8 months pregnant and 15 minutes away it would take me 20 minutes to get to my store. I show up & he fixes a fuse in 10 minutes. Strike 2: Didn't check anything else despite me saying there were issues in the past. 4 days later I call saying the unit still hadn't drained and was now buzzing. Strike 3: He wants to charge me another $120 service call fee + $120/hour to come back to check what should have been checked the first time around. I could have also paid him even more to come out on a Sunday. No Thanks. Go with a reputable company that will stand behind their work.
Cathleen contacted me on sunday evening and told me her A/C unit was not working I told her I could come out on over time service that night for a fee or I would come out Monday to see what was wrong but if the problem was not related to the work I had done on tuesday morning there would be a fee to repair she then said she was not going to pay and hung up the phone. The problem I found when I went out early that week was a blown fuse I went thru and checked all volts , amps and tighten all electrical connections and tested the refrigerant pressures and tested the system for 20 mins I provided her with a ticket going over all of this I could not fine anything else wrong with her unit and it ran for 6 days with no problems. Fuses can go bad if the electrical service to the building has problems or even a bad storm can cause the fuse to blow if there is a problem with the unit the fuse will blow as soon as you turn it on that is why there is a fuse to stop an electrical fire.When Cathleen contacted me to place a service call I was up front with the service fee to come out to a commercial property and the hourly rate she agreed I gave her a 2 hour window to arive and told her I would call her half our before I would arive she said that was fine she only lived 10 mins. away I was running half hour early that day when I called her to confirm the appointment and I had no idea she was pregnent when I talked to her over the phone.I felt bad about the way this service call went but what was I to do when she yelled at me and hung up the phone.
Fredericksburg Heating and Cooling is my go-to heating and cooling company! Brian, the owner, has been to my new house several times for various issues. Each time, Brian has gone the extra step to make my family more comfortable in our home. Just this past summer, he installed our new air conditioning unit in our attic on the HOTTEST day of the year just so my newborn daughter was comfortable during the hot summer months. Then, on December 23rd, he came to fix my humidifier and stayed later than expected even though he had family coming into town for the Christmas holiday. He even remembered that I have a small child and knocked on the door instead of ringing the bell when he came to the house, which was wonderful because the baby was sleeping. He truly cares about his work, his service, and his customers. I highly recommend Fredericksburg Heating and Cooling!
I called on a Saturday night at 9:30 pm people! Brian from Fredericksburg Heating and Cooling said he would be at my home in 35 minutes, not true, he was there in under 30!!! He was very friendly and understanding. He explained why our A/C had completely shut down. Within less than an hour fromt he time he arrived, he had targeted the issue(s) and made the adjustments to get our condo back to normal! Thank you Brian, you saved us from spending the weekend in a hotel, it was that unbearable!!! I would definintely recommend FREDERICKSBURG HEATING AND COOLING to anyone!!!!!!
Phone: (540) 374-1087
Address: 26 Little Field Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22405
People Also Viewed
- Comfort Heating & Cooling Inc
26 Town And Country Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22405
- Plumbing Police, LLC
Spotsylvania, VA 22553
- Davis Plumbing & Heating Inc
245 Butler Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22405
- B & C Heating and Air Conditioning Inc
29 Clarion Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22405
- Childress Heating & A/C, Inc.
PO Box 5385, Fredericksbrg, VA 22403
- Davis Hvac
10609 Stoner Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22408
- R K Payne
3465 Kings Hwy, King George, VA 22485
- AireForce Heating and Cooling
2215 Plank Rd # 164, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- Milstead & Milstead
1350 Belman Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
- F H Furr Plumbing-Heating & Air Conditioning
9040 Mike Garcia Dr, Manassas, VA 20109