At My Second Home, we'll love your pet as much as you do!
- General Info
- My Second Home is proud to offer the nation's finest pet boarding, daycare, and grooming facility. As a multiple industry award winning business, you can be sure that while entrusted with our highly trained and dedicated professionals, you pet will receive the highest level of nutrition, care, accommodation and love. Located just off I-65 1 mile down Cool Springs Blvd, our 18,000 sq. ft facility provides a multitude of boarding options that are particularly suited for every breed, size, age, and type of dog and cat. We have our Serenity Suites for the older pets, our luxurious Villas on the Beach, our spacious Premier Suites, and our Pups and Petites suites. Unlike other "kennels", this resort features all raised floor accommodations, large open suites, T.V's and temper beds in our Villas, and a state of the art cold plasma and dual ionization sanitation system.Our Master certified groomers can also provide a hand scissor masterpiece if your pampered pooch is looking for the finest spa treatment.
- Information and Reservation Requests
- Business History
- My Second Home was founded in 2004 in Franklin, TN on the premise of what we saw to be a fundamental flaw in the existing pet care industry. Founded by the former owner of the worlds first ISO 9000 certified clothing manufacturer (awarded for extraordinary quality assurance, management, and service achievements) and proud owner to 4 wonderful animals, My Second Home reinvented the "kennel" concept and emerged as a world class pet resort (without the price!). We understand that physical interaction and passion, while also of the upmost importance, do not alone constitute what is required in order to demonstrate our full commitment to the love and care of your pet. Rather, true love and care must start with ensuring that our facility provides a level of safety, serenity, and healthcare that have all long been absent in your typical "kennel" and boarding facility.
- BBB Rating
- My Second Home is proud to offer the nation's finest pet boarding, daycare, and grooming facility. New clients will receive 25% off their entire first boarding stay! As a multiple industry award winning business, you can be sure that while entrusted with our highly trained and dedicated professionals, you pet will receive the highest level of nutrition, care, accommodation and love. Located just off I-65 1 mile down Cool Springs Blvd, our 18,000 sq. ft facility provides a multitude of boarding options that are particularly suited for every breed, size, age, and type of dog and cat. We have our Serenity Suites for the older pets, our luxurious Villas on the Beach, our spacious Premier Suites, and our Pups and Petites suites. Unlike other "kennels", this resort features all raised floor accommodations, large open suites, T.V's and temper beds in our Villas, and a state of the art cold plasma and dual ionization sanitation system. Attending to the needs of your pet during your absence is the absolute focus of our business. You'll have complete peace of mind knowing your pet is receiving the very best care and attention available, because at My Second Home Pet Resorts of America, we'll love your pet as much as you do! Scroll down to view a video of our beautiful facility!Located just south ofNashville, My Second Home Pet Resort serves the Franklin, Brentwood, Metro Nashville, and all surrounding areas Our Master certified groomers can also provide a hand scissor masterpiece if your pampered pooch is looking for the finest spa treatment. For a limited time, ALL first time clients will receive 25% off all boarding charges for any accommodation of their choice! See mysecondhome.com for details!
- Nature's Select
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, cash
- My Second Home is conveniently located 1 mile down Cool Springs Blvd. off I-65.
- The safety, security and comfort of your pet. Your pet deserves the best, and that's what we have to offer ;without compromise! All the comforts of home in our indoor fully heated and air conditioned 18,000-square-foot building. All of our pet suites are built on raised floors.Fresh air, purified with a special filtration system of charcoal, ultraviolet and ozone controls the air quality minimizing airborne pathogens which can lead to disease or cross contamination if unchecked. Combined with cold plasma processes and dual intake ionization, our air is kept at an above-hospital grade level.Strict sanitation and house-keeping procedures ensure a clean and healthy environment.My Second Home provides freshly laundered (in our industrial washer and dryer) quilt or tempur material bedding for all of our guests, thus ensuring that your pet is not sharing the room with critters from the previous guest. Other Nashville "Resorts" use vinyl material that is simply water hose rinsed.Sound controlled and comfortable suites, specially attuned for the size and breed of each guest, promote a relaxing and stress free environment for your pet. Learn more about our lodging suites!You've got options! Special activities and treats are available for your dog or cat that will help to make their stay much more memorable.24/7 Video monitoring through 22 interior and perimeter cameras in the case of an emergency, our on-call vet is available 24/7.
Best Pet Service, City Search
07',10', 11',12' Award Best boarding
- Outstanding Pet Care University Certified Staff
My Second Home Pet Resort LLC
- Social Links
- Other Information
Parking: Street, Lot
We just picked up our Golden Retriever and I was so worried. She is older and a bit sensitive. She loves people and dogs, but likes a medium to low personality and really can't be with the more high strung dogs/pups. How lucky for us that My Second Home Pet Resort has a special place just for the seniors; The Serenity Suites! Such a fantastic bonus!!
We've seen her when she's stressed and I was so concerned. She is fearful of storms and Nashville had just had a big one... When we picked her up, we could tell immediately that she was happy and well treated. She showed no signs of stress, even though I expected it because of the storms.
The staff were so very helpful and friendly. They explained everything and made us feel that they really did understand and care for our sweet older loved one.
It's always hard to tell what happens while you're away... Dogs can't talk and tell us what they experienced. But I feel that mine does, if we listen and she was saying she wanted to stay...at her second home!
Thank you, everyone at My Second Home Pet Resort for caring for our dearest pet and making her feel calm, happy and loved.
I had just picked-up my puppy two weeks before boarding, and was VERY nervous for Jasmine, and filled with anxiety as I was not sure how she adjust being in a brand-new environment so soon, after rescue. Well, the front desk immediately starting loving on Jasmine and before I knew it I was checked in and Jasmine was running towards the back to be with the other dogs, without saying good-bye! I left feeling that she was in EXCELLENT hands! I even called a day later to check on her, and the front desk staff reassured me she was doing great with a new friend Chubbs during her Rat Pack play time. I picked her up 3 days later, and she was exhausted! (mission accomplished)We arrived home and she promptly took a nap and could not appear to be more pleased about her long puppy resort weekend. Thanks again, and an extra thanks to the front desk staff. They really know what they are doing!
I've boarded my large dog here several times when it was absolutely necessary. They take good care of him and it is a great facility. However, they are seriously overpriced. I could rent my dog a hotel room of his own for what they charge to take care of a dog. This is a great place for an animal if you don't mind paying exorbitant rates.
Phone: (615) 771-7794
Address: 101 Mission Ct, Franklin, TN 37067