Saved to Favorites
- General Info
- Telschow Johnson Law PLLC helps Texas families keep decisions about their financial lives in their hands. Asset Protection through Wills, Powers of Attorney, Elder Law, Business Formations and Bankruptcy are how we protect your family's financial future.
- Email Business
- I focus on finances and asset protection with an emphasis on wills, estate planning, elder law and bankruptcy. Families require preparedness for both the expected and unexpected events in their lives through the completion of basic documents with powers of attorneys and guardianships to more extensive preparation through tax-planned wills and trusts.
- Payment method
- discover, visa, debit, check, cash, master card
- We are in the Frost Bank Building at the corner of Hulen and I20 in southwest Fort Worth.
- Friendly Caring Staff,Bankruptcy Attorney
Rotary Club of Fort Worth, Beth-El Congregation Board, The Parenting Center
- State Bar of Texas, State of Texas Bar College, Tarrant County Bar, National Association of Elder Law Attorneys, Texas Association of Elder Law Attorneys, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Phone: (817) 632-7711
Address: 4200 S Hulen St Ste 670, Fort Worth, TX 76109