Saved to Favorites
Dr. Vishnu Rumalla has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Dr. Vishnu Rumalla has not yet specified any specialties.
Not all patients are alike and that there is no such thing as a "cookie cutter" operation.
- General Info
- Dr. Vishnu Rumalla grew up in Arlington. He then would go on to the University of Miami for his undergraduate and medical school education earning his Bachelor of Science and Doctorate of Medicine. After medical school, he completed his general surgery training at the University of Medicine and Dentistry in New Jersey and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Surgery. Finally, he completed his plastic surgery fellowship at Indiana University and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Throughout his travels during his education and training, Dr. Rumalla has always been set on coming home and practicing in Tarrant county. Dr. Rumalla serves Fort Worth, Texas as a surgeon double board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery. Both of these boards are recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties. Dr. Vishnu Rumalla feels that each patient encounter is extremely important, thus each member of the team is here to make your visit both pleasant and informative. Fundamental to the practice philosophy is that not all patients are alike and that there is no such thing as a "cookie cutter" operation. Dr. Rumalla feels confident that through your consultation he will devise a customized plan which best addresses your needs and goals. To optimize your result, Dr. Rumalla utilizes emerging technologies like video imaging, endoscopic surgery (minimally-invasive surgery), and pain pumps which can dramatically reduce post-operative discomfort. The Fort Worth office is conveniently located south of in the hospital district, where Dr Rumalla maintains active privileges at Harris Methodist, Cook's Children's Hospital, Baylor All Saints, and Plaza Medical Center. Dr Rumalla is committed to meeting the trauma, cancer reconstructive, and childhood congenital deformity needs of our community. To this end, our practice accepts many major insurances. Contact Dr. Vishnu Rumalla at the Fort Worth, Texas practice to set up a free consultation!
- Dr. Vishnu Rumalla performs cosmetic surgery procedures for the entire body at his practice serving Fort Worth, Texas. From breast augmentation to tummy tuck, liposuction to reconstructive surgery, we offer treatments to address a wide variety of needs and goals. We also offer non-surgical injectable treatments such as BOTOXÃ‚Â® Cosmetic. Breast AugmentationBreast LiftBreast Lift with AugmentationSilicone Breast ImplantsBlepharoplastyBrowliftFace LiftInjectablesPost-Weight Loss ContouringBody LiftLiposuctionSmart-LipoÃ‚Â®Mommy MakeoverCancer ReconstructionTummy TuckArm LiftThigh LiftSchedule an appointment with Dr. Rumalla at the Fort Worth, Texas office today to find out how cosmetic surgery can help you meet your goals.
- BOTOX Cosmetic, Smart-Lipo
- Payment method
- visa, amex, financing available, mastercard
- Grand View
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Surgery
Dr Rumalla has been a blessing in my reconstructive process. I'm 24 and underwent a bilateral mastectomy. I was very emotional, anxious and insecure. Dr Rumalla was the only physician in this process compassionate enough to help me overcome these obstacles. Mainly because his work was impeccable :) he is without a doubt a perfectionist. I had no idea that reconstructive surgery would turn out looking like an elective augmentation. I am very pleased with his work. The entire staff were more than professional, they are all very compassionate themselves. I would never go anywhere else for any future procedures and I recommend EVERYONE see why I'm so thrilled about my experience
Phone: (817) 334-0030
Address: 800 8th Ave Ste 400, Fort Worth, TX 76104
People Also Viewed
5617 Watauga Rd, Watauga, TX 76148
- The Center For Cancer And Blood Disorders
800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Texas Eye and Laser Center
3405 Locke Ave Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Ingrid K. Kohlmorgan, M.D.
1250 8th Ave Ste 445, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Texas Eyelid Center PA
909 9th Ave Ste 401, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Pack Optical
1217 Oak Knoll Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76117
- Anderson Plastic Surgery & Med Spa
800 12th Ave Ste 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- European Skincare Institute
6038 Camp Bowie Blvd, Fort Worth, TX 76116
- Dr. Barbara Ann Lawrence, MD
800 5th Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104
- Retina Consultants
909 9th Ave Ste 404, Fort Worth, TX 76104