Saved to Favorites
Don't Worry, Drive Happy!
- General Info
- Operational for more than 15 years, Glenbrook Hyundai is one of the largest Hyundai dealerships in Indiana. It offers a range of new and pre-owned cars, vans and sport utility vehicles. The dealership sells various Hyundai models, such as the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Entourage, Genesis, Sonata, Tiburon, Tucson and Veracruz. It also deals in pre-owned automobiles from BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Honda, GMC, Jeep Kia, Nissan, Toyota and Pontiac. Glenbrook Hyundai provides online parts order placing and maintenance appointment scheduling options, as well as operates a finance department. It also maintains an online payment calculator that enables customers to estimate and compare monthly installments for new vehicles. Additionally, the dealership offers rebate and incentive programs and the Hyundai Hound Club membership that includes discount coupons.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
TollFree: (800) 498-6324
- All Makes & Model Pre-Owned, Hyundai
- Payment method
- discover, visa, master card, amex, company card
- Glenbrook Hyundai, your Happy Car Store, sells new Hyundais. We are the only Hyundai dealership in the area who doubles America's Best Warranty to 20 Years / 200,000 Miles. We also sell Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai and Pre-Owned in all makes and models. Our Service Department is rated #1 in Customer Satisfaction in the entire District for 2 years running. We also service all makes and models. Glenbrook Hyundai, your Happy Car Store, is located in Fort Wayne on Coldwater Road, next to Red Lobster.
- Authorized Equus Dealer
- Other Emails
- Other Information
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Please note I have *never* posted a negative review of any service and/or product. However, I feel so strongly about my story, I wanted to pass it along to others. Long story short, I recently purchased a Hyundai Veloster from Glenbrook Hyundai – the so called “Happy Car Store.” As part of the purchase, I traded in my vehicle which had two hardwired components (car devices that are plugged directly into the car’s power source not via a cigarette lighter for example) – specifically a radar detector and GPS unit. I did remove the actual components, but the power cords (again, still hardwired) were left in the car and I asked my Sales and Leasing Consultant (Ryan Coleman) if the dealer could remove them so as to not damage them or a part of the vehicle. Ryan said absolutely, but such would have to take place the next day as I purchased the Veloster on a Sunday and was told a proper tech was not available to perform such action. He stated once the cords were removed, they would be mailed to me. A week later, no package arrived. I called Ryan to obtain a status. He stated the cords were in the maintenance area and they would be shipped shortly. Another week later, no package. I called Ryan once more and was told my vehicle, which I traded in, was sent to auction with the cords. I was beyond furious. His solution was for me to go online and purchase the cords as they “could not be more than $20, $25 dollars.” I told him that was unacceptable and to transfer me to a manger. He did. Since then, I have spoken with two sales managers and escalated the situation to the GM - Mark McKibben. Although he never apologized or seemed sincere, it appeared I was finally making progress. Again, his solution was for me to find the cords online and send the listings (eBay, Amazon, etc.) to him via his “personal e-mail address.” I spent my own time, found the cords, sent the listings to him, and asked either for reimbursement, or for a check to be sent and I would purchase. I have yet to hear from him – this was three weeks ago.
This situation has gone on-and-on for over two+ months with no apologize nor any real assistance. I love my Veloster, but I would *never* purchase a car from Glenbrook Hyundai or recommend them to my worst enemy. And please be aware of **Ryan Coleman**! I have never been treated so poorly, including lied to and insulted. Don’t get me wrong, he was quite attentive before the purchase, but after is another story. He has no integrity, but has the nerve to send me an e-mail stating how hard the car business is and to recommend him to friends and family. A complete joke.
Phone: (260) 484-9531
Address: 4801 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
People Also Viewed
- Don Ayres Honda
4740 Lima Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- Los Labs
811 W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- O'Reilly Auto Parts
5201 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- Budget Rent A Car
3229 N Clinton St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
- McMahon's Best One Tire & Fleet Services
2828 W Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46808
- O'Daniel Ford Mitsubishi
631 Lincoln Hwy W, New Haven, IN 46774
- Vorderman Volkswagen
5811 Cross Creek Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46818
- Detailz Inc
201 Grandstand Way, Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- 20/20 Import Auto Parts Inc
2020 S Anthony Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46803
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
5900 Illinois Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46804