Saved to Favorites
Precision. Safety. LONG-TERM RESULTS.
- General Info
- -- Get rid of your baby pouch and burn those turkey arms! -- Fit in your little black dress again! -- Lose weight and feel faster and lighter when playing your favorite sport! -- BE ENERGIZED AND STRONGER! Look better, feel amazing and do the things you love doing in the most extraordinary way than ever before! Hi :) I'm Elizabeth Gorospe, certified personal trainer who has done over 10,000 personal training sessions helping clients lose weight, tone up their troubled spots and gain more energy with a RESULTS-oriented program based on Science and REAL LIFE experience. "Personal training with Elizabeth has enabled me to lose 30 pounds and to get back into shape! She keeps her workout routines fresh and fun. Her professionalism and enthusiasm is contagious as she challenges you to always try harder! Our workouts have primarily focused on powerhouse training enabling me to significantly increase my core strength. Lastly, the stretching at the end of each session maintains my body flexible and healthy."-- Bruno F., 46 yrs old; Leviton Manufacturing Vice President "I have been working out with Elizabeth for 2 months. After 20 years of working out with a variety of trainers and workout styles, I am very excited to find her. I am already seeing results in this short amount of time that I didn't always see after years of workouts with other trainers. She explains movement and consequences in a very easy way to understand and visualize. She is very hands-on and makes sure you are doing all of your movements correctly to maximize the results."-- Linda B. 66 yrs old; Chen Medical Executive Assistant You see, unlike most trainers, I focus on YOU and make sure our experience together is customized and individualized-- during IN and OUT of our session ;) Here is what you'll experience and take with you forever: 1) CORRECT FORM AND MOVEMENT PATTERNS . Naturally, I'm the type that pays attention to details(no matter how minuscule). When training with precision, you will be surprised at how fast we Sculpt and Tone your body even if you don't have the God-given genetics. Most of my clients say they learn so much in just the 1st day we train together, but then again I get the same comment even after 2 years of training together ;) 2) PROPER WARM-UP AND COOL DOWN, STRETCHING PROTOCOLS. This way you prevent injury and recover faster from your workouts so you can do this long-term and be Fit and Healthy well into your 60's! 3) VARIETY OF EXERCISES AND ROUTINES. As your creative, professional trainer, I incorporate hundreds of innovative, effective workouts that shock your body and stimulate your mind. We keep the basics, of course, to build the root and foundation, but you will also enjoy all the extra add-ons that make our workouts RESULTS-Producing and your sessions super fun to attend to! ;) 4) HABIT-BASED NUTRITIONAL SYSTEM. Forget restrictive diets that make you just want to pull your hair out and give up!...NO...that is Not a way to live life :X I understand! That's why I will show you a better, more realistic way of FLEXIBLE DIETING that works with your metabolism, your psychology, your taste preference and work schedule. 5) UPGRADED LIFESTYLE SUPPORT. From Sleep to Nutrition and Managing Stress are all important elements that contribute to your losing weight and finally getting fit. I'm here to give you tips and strategies that will optimize each aspect so you can finally FEEL Good and LOOK Good! Let's get you started on shaping up that Healthier, More Productive and Energized YOU! Today is a NEW Day for you to make the decision of a lifetime that will affect your well-being and those around you. Call 954 707 8811, you and your loved ones DESERVE IT! :)
- MindBodyDrive One-on-One Personal Training for a focused, individualized and customized personal experience. MindBodyDrive Partner Training. This type of fitness training benefits those who like to be motivated along with their close friend or spouse. They typically hold the same schedule and like the accountability of having their partner go through their journey. MindBodyDrive Group Personal Training for those who like the excitement of a crowd, derives energy from fun and friendly competition while still performing the right type of organized, results-oriented programming by Elizabeth Gorospe.
- Payment method
- visa, discover, mastercard, all major credit cards, paypal, check, debit
- Up-to-date Stretching Protocols that alleviate soreness and pain, facilitating recovery from weight training and outside physical activites. Multi-Planar, Multi-Joint Movement Pattern Programming so you can move with smoothness and ease. Balance Integrated Exercises into the training to improve overall joint strength and coordination. Habitual Based Nutritional Guidance. Learn how to eat the right foods at the right time, how to listen to your body better and develop mindfulness with eating to finally help you lose weight PERMANENTLY.
- English, Tagalog
Two years after giving birth to twins I was still not happy with how I felt in my body and felt I needed to get back to feeling toned and healthy. Recognizing I would not reach my goals on my own, I set out to find a personal trainer. I did a search on Google which provided various trainers, among them Elizabeth. From the very beginning, the description Elizabeth provided on her profile, made me feel she would be the best fit. I contacted her and we spoke about what my goals and expectation were and we agreed to meet. From day one I could tell I had found the right person for my needs. She knows a lot about nutrition and the body and is ALWAYS on time, energetic, detail oriented and prepared with exercises in mind to get done. She was so successful in helping me reach my goals that some months into my training my husband also hired her as his trainer. These training sessions went on for about a year and then because of moving we had to stop working out with Elizabeth. But our story with her doesn’t end there. About 2 years later my brother relocated from NYC to MIA and he was also needing someone to help him with his workouts. Again we reached out to Elizabeth who took on the job. As always she was punctual, energetic and knowledgeable, always with the workouts planned out.
Then the pandemic hit and my brother was not able to continue his workouts but I was desperately needing to get back into shape so, again, I called Elizabeth who immediately was happy to accommodate me and start our workouts. This time because of the pandemic we do not use the gym but with Elizabeth there isn’t a need for it. She comes to my home and we workout outdoors. She always brings all the equipment necessary and keeps the workouts super challenging. I couldn’t be happier and my results have been immediate. In the end, Elizabeth is an amazing trainer with a lot of knowledge and a caring personality, I highly recommend her!
Elizabeth is a great personal trainer. I love that she comes to my home which allows me to workout outdoors. She also brings her own equipment so I didn’t have to go out and buy anything. She is very good at explaining the correct way to do each exercise and always makes sure that I am comfortable with it. Elizabeth is a wonderful motivator and sends me text and emails throughout the week to keep me on track. She is very sweet and genuine which was really important to me to find someone who really cares about their clients and Elizabeth fits that and more. Since starting with her, I have noticed that I have gotten much stronger. I have also lost a few inches and pounds. I definitely plan to keep working with Elizabeth and would recommend her to anyone looking for a trainer.
Elizabeth is amazing, I have known her for almost 5 years. She is always very attentive towards the entire workout regime she forms for me. She is very precise and focused towards her clients and their workout. I have always admired her hard work and attentive behavior she has for her profession. She is a very positive person and brings that same energy towards her workout, which I actually enjoy. We get creative and improvise depending upon the circumstances. She is very easy to get along. The most I like about her workouts are she focuses on more strength training and she has actually taught me how to do workouts with a technique behind it, so you are getting more results out of your workout.
I would surely recommend Elizabeth to others.
I have been working out with Elizabeth since the beg. 2017 after a 2 year hiatus. Elizabeth took this into consideration which was exactly what I needed to start again. She slowly increased the exercise routine, tailored to my progress.
I enjoy her training style where she explains which muscle groups are being used and the training has different segments. So never boring and targeting the whole body. She always listens to any concerns I have or questions I like answered.
I am happy to have noticed my body change, more strength gain & endurance is coming back!
Elizabeth makes working out fun. She is witty yet won' t let you slip. I love her sense of humor and feel she is not only my trainer but friend. She is sincere with wanting to help me get back into shape and I appreciate that - B.Oliva
Sent from my Virgin Mobile Phone.
Phone: (954) 707-8811
Address: Mobile Personal Training, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Website: Elizabeth Gorospe is Fort Lauderdale's Top Personal Trainer serving Las Olas Isles Grand, Harbor Beach, Bay Colony, Coral Ridge Country Club, Imperial Point and Lhermitage. In home fitness training for areas 33301, 33305, 33302, 33311, 33309, 33334
People Also Viewed
- Pilates Institute SM Of Ft Lauderdale
3342 NE 32nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Edgewater Medical Group
1975 E Sunrise Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Yoga With Jesse
909 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Red Pearl Yoga
918 NE 20th Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Encore Pilates
652 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Pro Pilates Studio
1861 Cordova Rd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
- Revolution Fitness Training
900 N Flagler Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Intracoastal Medical Groups
935 Intracoastal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Hellman Holistic Health
3020 NE 32 Avenue #319, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- World Gym
1440 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304