We never had the opportunity to stay but unfortunately after our experience with the management we NEVER will! We booked a site just two weeks prior to our intended stay with my sister and her family. Just five days after we booked my sister, who had been waiting to adopt, received a phone call saying there was a child for them due in just one week, the same weekend we were to go camping at Jellystone. I called the following day to cancel for the both of us, as I would be heading down to my sisters (out of state) to care for their older child while they traveled to Utah for the birth and adoption. (Sounds like an emergency family situation right?). After asking if they'd consider a refund of the deposit (nearly $100 each family) the employee I spoke with said she'd ask her manager to consider issuing a certificate for a future visit. This employee called back that same day and said she spoke with her manager and they would proceed with offering this certificate. She indicated that they'd send it in the mail. Well a month and a half pass by...(My sister did adopt a beautiful baby girl!)...but we had yet to recieve this certificate. I called to check on the status and was able to speak with the manager. She claims she had no knowledge of this request. I explain the circumstances once again and she unsympatheticly says, "Well an adoption is very different then a birth." (yes, much more unpredictable...we only had one week notice!!). "I'll think it over and send something out to you if I decide to do so." I specifically asked that she please call me back so I wasn't once again just waiting for something in the mail. Again a moth passes by and no word. When I called back the same manager says she considered and decided against issuing a certificate 1. Because we weren't adoptive parents ourselves. (My sister hasn't called because she's been to busy with a newborn) 2. Because we only called the day before our weekend (flat out lie...I have a saved voicemail for the original employee I spoke with 7 days prior to our intended weekend.) 3. It didn't matter that the original employee I spoke with promised a certificate , she was just an employee and had no authorization to do so. (I have a voicemail from that employee that says she spoke with the manager to gain this authorization). I've spent 8 years working in resort hospitality. I understand how this stuff works and how to treat your guest and this is just unexceptible. She doesn't have to send me the certificate because we did cancel outside of their policy however the way it was handled, not standing behind her employee, being unresponsive, unsympathetic and really just lying about the facts when I have proof in a voicemail, is just wrong!I don't know what else to do but make my experience known and let others make their decision from there. According to the manager me doing this is bullying but I think it's just speaking the truth!